Creature Chase (LaceGloves & Tigress)

Jemma nodded slowly. "Alright.... I guess I understand why you'd want to apologize then." she said with a slight sigh before looking at the cat on her lap. "Sorry kitty, but I've got to move you" she told it gently and moved the cat onto the bed next to her. She stood up and walked around, still limping but not as much as she had been limping before

The boy breathed in sharply when he saw Jemma limp. He felt sorta guilty, being of the human race and all. "I think..." he started, "We should move you into a safer room. Like the storage room outside." He nodded, pleased at his own idea, "Yeah, that would be safer since usually my family barges in wothout warning here. I mean...if you want."

(Relatives were over and I could not reply. -hugs the thread- I missed rp-ing so much >^<)

(aaaw, you poor person! At least you're back now!!)

"If it means I can heal faster without having to dive under the bed every ten minutes, then I'll be happy with it" she said and nodded, looking over at him with her golden eyes

(-sobs with joy-)

He laughed a bit and pointed to the window that was not broken. "Come on." He said, "I'll help you out through there." Stephan then opened the window wide open and climbed out it. He then gestured to Jemma to take his hand. "Trust me. I won't let you fall. Jumping in may be easy to you, but getting out isn't so much. Especially since you're hurt."

(*hugs*)

Jemma nodded and wrapped her hand around his, limping as she moved towards the window. "Thank you... For not trying to kill me..." she said softly, looking at the ground

Stephan chuckled awkwardly. He did like the 'thanks' part, but it was the 'for not killing me' part that bothered him. He would never do such a terrible act.

He would rather have a 'For saving my butt.' Kind of thanks.

The boy then basically lifted her up and kept her there for a moment, then set her down beside him.

Jemma sat down and looked at him curiously, tilting her head to the side like a cat. "You keep looking.... Like you regret something...." she said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back