• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cravings

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hiya! I'm Noivian, and I'm fandom trash! What fandom, you ask? I don't know, I respond! My moods shift day to day, hour to hour, sometimes even minute to minute. I'm 18, live in PST, and have a lot of free time on my hands as I have no job and no school. Practically the only time I'm not online is when I'm asleep and late nights on Fridays, as those are reserved for friend activities.

Enough about my life, let's talk fandoms. Below is a list of my current cravings, in order of priority, as of 4/6/2016. Peruse as you will and PM me or post here if something catches your fancy.

1. Undertale
  2. Homestuck
  3. Supernatural
  4. Pokemon

Next up, genre! This basically covers what I'm looking for between characters/as a theme. This list was updated as of 3/20/2016.

1. Romance
  2. Angst
  3. Adventure
  4. World building

Finally, there might be some specific plots/pairings I want to do. The bolded characters are the ones I would prefer to play as; if neither are bolded, then I will play as either one. This list was updated as of 4/6/2016.

• Sans x Older!Frisk
  • Sans x OC
  • Overprotective!Sans (Post-pacifist)
  • Arceus x Trainer
  • Supernatural cast + God (Ask me about this one!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, can do! Do you have any plot ideas? Basically, we can do post-pacifist neighbors or your OC could be a fallen human/monster already in the underground...

Okay sounds good! Could you set up the thread and post a character sheet, or an image, and ping me to the thread?

Would you be okay with a Overprotective!Sans (Post-pacifist) roleplay despite already having another roleplay of our own?

Hey there. I've seen you around on the threads haha. I'd be up for an Undertale role play. Would you be up to try Sans x Toriel? If not, we could do something with the overprotective Sans in post-pacifist route.

Soriel is my nOTP, sorry. I'd rather avoid that ship at all costs.

If you would like to role play, please set up the thread or pm me with a starter.

Noivian said:
Hiya! I'm Noivian, and I'm fandom trash! What fandom, you ask? I don't know, I respond! My moods shift day to day, hour to hour, sometimes even minute to minute. I'm 18, live in PST, and have a lot of free time on my hands as I have no job and no school. Practically the only time I'm not online is when I'm asleep and late nights on Fridays, as those are reserved for friend activities.
Enough about my life, let's talk fandoms. Below is a list of my current cravings, in order of priority, as of 3/20/2016. Peruse as you will and PM me or post here if something catches your fancy.

1. Undertale
  2. Homestuck
  3. Pokemon

Next up, genre! This basically covers what I'm looking for between characters/as a theme. This list was updated as of 3/20/2016.

1. Romance
  2. Angst
  3. Adventure
  4. World building

Finally, there might be some specific plots/pairings I want to do. The bolded characters are the ones I would prefer to play as; if neither are bolded, then I will play as either one. This list was updated as of 3/20/2016.

• Sans x Older!Frisk
  • Sans x OC
  • Overprotective!Sans (Post-pacifist)
  • Arceus x Trainer
I'd like to participate in a roleplay with you if you'll have me. It sounds like fun and I'm new to the site. I've been looking for someone who didn't mind SansxOc, so let me know.

Hi, sorry. Did you get my first message? It looks like it might get have gotten deleted.

MagieMinor said:
Hi, sorry. Did you get my first message? It looks like it might get have gotten deleted.
Sorry, I got your message, but I've been a little scrambled today is all. I'd be happy to rp with you! Do you mind if we PM or are you still too new for that?

Noivian said:
Sorry, I got your message, but I've been a little scrambled today is all. I'd be happy to rp with you! Do you mind if we PM or are you still too new for that?
Don't worry about it. :)

I was just making sure because I didn't see my message where I posted it. Alas I'm still too new for pming. Sorry, what should we do?

Noivian said:
Don't worry about it. :)

I was just making sure because I didn't see my message where I posted it. Alas I'm still too new for pming. Sorry, what should we do?

Hey! If you're still craving Pokemon, feel free to pm me (I'm also craving Pokemon :D ).

Oh man! Undertale!!!!

Overprotective!Sans X OC is something I'll do. But, can it still be when the child falls down? Or should it just be Sans X OC for that.

MagieMinor said:
Hey!
You still want to rp?
Yup, I left you a message in our conversation. I'll have a response for our rp tomorrow. Right now I'm a little burnt out on Undertale.

Noivian said:
Yup, I left you a message in our conversation. I'll have a response for our rp tomorrow. Right now I'm a little burnt out on Undertale.
I still want to but if you're burnt out on it, I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back