• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PossitivelyNoOne

He/They/It
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(sports caster voice) HELLLOOOOOO AND WELCOME TO FLYNNS LATEST CRAVINGS. TODAY WE'VE GOT A WIDE SELECTION FOR THOSE INTERESTED.
---

Hi! As said above I am Flynn, or NoOne, depending on what you want to call me. I have been stuck with some cravings and would love to get them satisfied. I am 18+ but dont mind roleplaying with some minors, just let me know please.

---
Rules- Boring I know.

17+ I want to play with people within a year of my age for the youngest players. If your 16 I may bend the rule if we click.

Write more then 1 paragraph. I tend to write 3-4 and need more then a scrap to work with.

Dont ask for a ship I havent listed, theres a reason its not there. Unless its MHA Im down for any ship but illegal ones. These will mainly be if you want to do cc x cc for your side.

Be okay with queer characters. Most of mine are males, non-binaries, or use neo pronouns. Some of them are even poly.

Be ready to double unless you just want to play cc. I am not one to solo do cc or play only cc in a rp.

LET. ME. KNOW. YOUR. TRIGGERS.
----

Fandoms
(* means craving)

MHA
I have two plots currently or we can build one.

Percy Jackson****
Have a plot.

High Rise Invasion**
Have a plot.

Devil May Cry***
2 plots.

Destiny 2**
4 plots.

Supernatural
1 plot

Stranger Things
Have ideas-

Witcher
1 plot

Security Breach****
2 plots

Fnaf**
Depends on game

Apex Legends (this one I may do cc x cc)
1 plot

Lunar Chronicles
an idea

Dream Smp (No toxic's please!)
Karlnapity- 1 plot
1 plot for general-

Bioshock
I have ideas-

Soul Eater**
We gotta make something-

Dont be afraid to come at me though with a plot or au if you've been craving something too!

Last edited:
I'd love to know what the security breach plots are if you're down to possibly double it! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back