• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PlutoPlague

have a good day!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I've done one of these before, but lately, I've committed to finishing different series (begrudgingly). Here's a thread about what kind of roleplays interest me!

First off, introduction:
Hello! You can call me Pluto, I'm 18+, I go by any pronouns, and don't have gender labels, but I'm fem-leaning. I consider myself semi-lit, at least, I can get very descriptive with imagery and scenery. I haven't written in a while, so I'm slightly rusty. I live in PST, but my schedule can get chaotic and I'm mostly available during evenings, especially on weekends. I have social anxiety, so I accidentally ghost but I try my best not to (I've gotten better I swear), but I don't mind if you do. I enjoy OOC chatter, and I prefer to roleplay onsite and usually separate DMs (one for OOC, one for the actual roleplay itself).

Rules/Guide:
- Please be at least 17!
- No one-liners
- If you have any triggers, let me know!
- Depending on the scene, short paragraphs are fine! But if it's a detailed roleplay, I'd appreciate some effort on your part
- Speaking of effort, I'd superrr appreciate it if you helped to plan the plot!
- I usually only do doubling because my interest can be lost if it's one-sided.
- OC/CC preferred! (I usually do not like doing CC/CC for my part, please don't ask unless we're doubling!)
- Romance is preferred for most roleplays!
- Please be open to LGBTQ+, I'm not forcing you to play as one or to go against one, but don't go crazy if I mention my character is bi or something, lol.

List of fandoms! I have these all rated from how much I crave them so 5 stars is craving, 0 is not at all.
Attack on Titan (★★★★☆)
Note: Finished the anime, sobbing forever.
Who I prefer: Reiner Braun, Jean Kirstein, Eren
Who I can play: Anyone!

Cowboy Bebop (★★★★★)
Note: Finished! My new comfort anime tbh
Who I prefer: Spike Spiegel
Who I can play: Anyone from the Bebop Crew, but not Ed if it’s a romantic pairing. That’s a little weird.

Demon Slayer (★★★☆☆)
Note: Caught up with the anime
Who I prefer: Kyojuro Rengoku
Who I can play: Any major character

Dragon Ball Super (★★☆☆☆)
Note: Finished all of the anime, slowly reading the rest of the manga. (RIP Akira Toriyama)
Who I prefer: Vegeta, Yamcha
Who I can play: Any character

Dungeon Meshi/Delicious In Dungeon (★★★☆☆)
Note: Caught up with the latest episode
Who I prefer: Laios Touden, Shuro
Who I can play: Any character!

Fire Force (★★★★★)
Note: Finished the first season! Watching the second one now. Also, I have an entire extra Company of OCs, definitely willing to test them all out!
Who I prefer: Shinmon Benimaru, Akitaru Obi
Who I can play: Any major character!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (★★★★☆)
Note: Just started Part 3/Stardust Crusaders!
Who I prefer: Joseph Joestar (Any version)
Who I can play: Any!

Jujutsu Kaisen (★★★★★)
Note: Caught up with the latest manga chapter. Gege you’re a monster
Who I prefer: Yuji Itadori, Aoi Todo, Noritoshi Kamo, Kento Nanami
Who I can play: I think anyone, honestly.

Junji Ito Maniac: Japanese Tales of the Macabre (★★★☆☆)
Note: I mean this as we can make a plot based on Junji Ito, or set characters in a certain story Junji Ito has created, either way, it’s fine with me!

Kengan Ashura (★★★★☆)
Note: Finished the manga! This roleplay doesn’t have to be romantic, I don’t mind just putting my character in. This would also really help with learning how to write action roleplays.
Who I prefer: Raian Kure, Gaolong Wongsawat, Saw Paing, Lihito, Ohma Tokita
Who I can play: Anyone, really

Kengan Omega (★★★☆☆)
Same information as Kengan Ashura! ^

Naruto (★★☆☆☆)
Note: Finished til the third arc of Shippuden. I know all the spoilers though, lol
Who I prefer: Gaara, Rock Lee

The Legend of Zelda (BOTW/TOTK) (★★★★☆)
Note: Finished BOTW, In the middle of TOTK! This is another roleplay that I wouldn’t mind with OCs, like guilds or something!
Who I prefer: Sidon, Revali, Link

Last edited:
heya, if you’re still open i’d love to do a jjk roleplay with you!

Hello!! would you be interested in a dunmeshi rp? I'm open to doubling! we can do it for my side, and I can do whatever you'd like for yours!! (Taking into consideration you're craving jjk and fire force rn. I'd probably only be able to do an AU for jjk, and for Fire Force I'll say I'm rusty, I watched the first season and left it there,,, I can play any character confidently, but the canon plot might be hard to grasp for me!!)

For dunmeshi, I can play anyone! I finshed the manga already. I'd like to have Laios for my part,,, or Kabru!! I'm also into two secondary characters, but it's kiinda niche and they're seen few times,,,

May I PM you if you're interested? :3

Hello!! would you be interested in a dunmeshi rp? I'm open to doubling! we can do it for my side, and I can do whatever you'd like for yours!! (Taking into consideration you're craving jjk and fire force rn. I'd probably only be able to do an AU for jjk, and for Fire Force I'll say I'm rusty, I watched the first season and left it there,,, I can play any character confidently, but the canon plot might be hard to grasp for me!!)

For dunmeshi, I can play anyone! I finshed the manga already. I'd like to have Laios for my part,,, or Kabru!! I'm also into two secondary characters, but it's kiinda niche and they're seen few times,,,

May I PM you if you're interested? :3
Omg, I’d love a Dungeon Meshi RP! Ngl, I haven’t made an OC’s yet but my fav happens to be Laios or Shuro. Send me a PM and we can plot :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back