• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Craving for a Jujutsu Kaisen roleplay! [MxM; 21+ ; canonxcanon]

butteredbuttons

Hey, everyone!

I go by Sock and was hoping to look for anyone who was interested in a 1x1 roleplay for Jujutsu Kaisen! Here are a few quick things about myself in case any of you were curious:

• I’m a 21+ they/them, and I’m currently a uni student
  • I’ve been writing for about a decade now and have been mostly roleplaying for 5+ years now
  • I only write from a third person perspective and prefer if my partner does the same!!
  • I also only write as a male canon character for a male canon character too unless its platonic
  • I consider myself a pretty literate writer and typically respond with 2-3 paragraphs depending on where we are in the plot, but it really goes down to replicating my partner’s length
  • am a rampant multishipper who loves everything and everyone
  • am also really open to any ideas and am not picky at all, so please indulge in yourselves in whatever it is you would like to write!!

At the moment, I have crazy muse to play as Itadori Yuji (aged up for this) and am open to pairing him to anyone that you desire to play as!

I’m specifically seeking for slow burn romance of some kind, and as said before, am open to doing discussing anything for the plot (angst to filthy fluff, AU or canon verse, etc etc) too! I also have a Discord and would love to write over there as it’s been the easiest to manage (email is totally fine too, though).

ALRIGHTY THANK YOU for reading all of that! If anyone’s interested at all or have any questions, please don’t be shy on shooting me a private message!! I hope to roleplay soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back