Chitchat covid sick thread.

i don't really ship, tbh. royai is probably the only one i really acknowledge if i'm honest, i'm more into found family & friendships!
Ahhh! Understandable! Roy and Maes’s friendship 😩 is unparalleled! I love found family type of relationships too

Ahhh! Understandable! Roy and Maes’s friendship 😩 is unparalleled! I love found family type of relationships too
omg yes, i love their friendship! i also love the hughes' basically adopting winry and the elrics. or basically the found family of team mustang all being goofs. also love the friendship that ed and ling have, but also ling and greed as well! or scar adopting mei— i just love them all aaaaah.

omg yes, i love their friendship! i also love the hughes' basically adopting winry and the elrics. or basically the found family of team mustang all being goofs. also love the friendship that ed and ling have, but also ling and greed as well! or scar adopting mei— i just love them all aaaaah.
I literally broke down over Maes’s death… the episode killed me. 😭 Right?! I love that too! I love how Winry and the elrics become the Hughes’s adoptive children. Ahhh! Winry’s bond with Elicia! 🥺 the sisterly bond between those two. Omg, yes, my boy Ling xDDD can’t ever get over how Ed gave him a shoe to eat. Hjjjs I love when a character can bring out the even stoic character to have a soft side. Mei is also adorable 🥺 God.. Greed and Ling.. those two 🥺

interesting. did you plan for this to be aimed towards younger audiences or older audiences? assume it's animated since, y'know, you mentioned wanting your own animated series.
It will be animated, yes! It will be geared towards an adult demographic, but in a tasteful way. Whenever you hear "adult animated series" it tends to bring to mind vulgar jokes, needless sexuality, and gore, but I really want to create a show with an intelligent narrative and respect for its themes.

It is distinctly NOT geared towards teens however. I intend to cover some very mature topics: Drug abuse & addiction, toxic relationships, familial abuse (physical, emotional, and neglectful), governmental corruption, enslavement, the damage of a poverty mindset, PTSD, and loss of hope/suicidal ideation, to name a few.

Bruh! My envy muse (im on a fma kick) is going nuts they are being a total shit head 😩

Hey, mayne, how're you feeling? A little better, I hope. What was the verdict on playing Animal Crossing?
feeling much better! still a little sick, but mostly just feel kinda stir crazy. no on the animal crossing, have just spent most of the past few days sleeping.
Bruh! My envy muse (im on a fma kick) is going nuts they are being a total shit head 😩
sounds like you need to give into it.

feeling much better! still a little sick, but mostly just feel kinda stir crazy. no on the animal crossing, have just spent most of the past few days sleeping.
sounds like you need to give into it.
Honestly I’m tempted take them up in this multiverse rp. Though, the mod is at a point of setting up a battle. There’s two persona 5 characters, Ren and Ann, a handful of Demon Slayer characters. And, an oc with a flashy sports car. Envy being a little shit they go, “ We have two costumed avengers, a girl with a flashy car, demon slayers, one wimpy cry baby. And, me, a homunculus. We’re a mismatched group.”

Dunno if I’ll add them it’s weird none of the mods have posted yet..

Last edited:
Honestly I’m tempted take them up in this multiverse rp. Though, the mod is at a point of setting up a battle. There’s two persona 5 characters, Ren and Ann, a handful of Demon Slayer characters. And, an oc with a flashy sports car. Envy being a little shit they go, “ We have two costumed avengers, a girl with a flashy car, demon slayers, one wimpy cry baby. And, me, a homunculus. We’re a mismatched group.”

Dunno if I’ll add them it’s weird none of the mods have posted yet..
do it. give into the muse!

finally covid-free! will be starting a new job tomorrow (got delayed a week), so that will be fun (just excited to leave the house)! still dealing w/ long covid symptoms in the form of the worst exhaustion ever, but i know i'll get through all right!

finally covid-free! will be starting a new job tomorrow (got delayed a week), so that will be fun (just excited to leave the house)! still dealing w/ long covid symptoms in the form of the worst exhaustion ever, but i know i'll get through all right!
I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better and the recovery process has begun! Onwards and upwards!

Bro my envy muse is back and stronger than ever and being a gremlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back