• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cousin Bond: Casa Vierra's Witches

Trevor B Harper

๐’ฏ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฎ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‡'๐“ˆ ๐’Ÿ๐“Š๐“‚๐“…๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”
HANSEL_HAMMERHEAD_VFX_09.jpg
Hansel and Gretel lived in a really poor family in the woods right outside of Sportlock. With each and every day their parents had less and less to provide for their children and so one day, while they were asleep, their parents decided on a way to save them - their father lead them very deep into the big and dense woods and left them there, hoping they would not find their way back and instead find their way to a place where they could live normal lives.

The siblings waited in the forest for one night and one day before they lost hope of their father coming back and set off to look for help on their own. For three days they were wandering hungry around the forest with a new hope - finding a place to sleep and eat. Shortly after the dawn of the third day, they came across a small cabin in the middle of the woods, which, surprisingly, was made out of various types of candy. They knocked on the door repeatedly hoping that anyone who lived there would help them, but no one answered. Only after they began eating candy off the walls did the

door open, however, by itself. They were left with nothing but a chance to enter.

hansel-gretel-witch-hunters05.jpg
They were greeted by a rot skinned hunchback witch who did not look appealing. She tied them both with chains and forced them to eat candy for two days non stop with an intention to get them fat and cook them. They freed themselves by stabbing the witch with a stick repeatedly and then throwing her into the fire place where they were supposed to cook instead of her.

Ever since that day Hansel and Gretel devoted their lives to studying and hunting witches all around Casa Vierra and out over it's borders. Two things that really helped them on their adventures were the clockwork weapons provided by a friend engineer Clyde and their mysterious resistance to witchcraft. They never found out why witchery did not work on them. Hansel, as a weapon, used a round barreled clockwork rifle with a round load of ten compressed gunpowder bullets and Gretel carried a clockwork crossbow loaded with fifteen bolts that can shoot as fast as three shots per second.

file_203781_2_Hansel_and_Gretel_Witch_Hunters_Gemma_Arterton.jpg
When Hansel was about the age of thirty four, both of the siblings were already married to their loved ones and only then did they find out the real reason behind leaving the children in the forest. The White Witch, their mother, ordered her husband to get them into the forest because the evil witches were coming for their hearts as an ingredient for a really powerful spell.

After getting revenge on the found witches responsible for their abandonment, Hansel and Gretel settled with their families letting go of their past and their job, however, they passed their duties onto their children. Hansel, together with Gretel with acceptance of their significant others, taught their children (The son of Gretel and the daughter of Hansel) everything they knew about witches and the process of hunting them.

Now, the children of the popular and well respected witch hunters helped by the twin sons of the engineer Clyde take on the mission their parents started - protecting Casa Vierra from witchcraft.

Author's Note:

In this roleplay, I am looking for someone (Preferably a female), who would play the daughter of Hansel in this witch hunting roleplay. I, myself, would be the Game Master and control everything that wouldn't be controlled by you two - witches, trolls, townspeople, everything NPC and I would be the one advancing the plot. Looking for interested people!

If you're interested, reply to this thread by finishing one of the following sentences:

I want to play as the daughter of Hansel, because...

This will help me decide who I should pick for this roleplay!

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to play the son of Gretal because the movie is one of my favorites and she is an awesome character. I have a great idea for her son already.

Gretel is a girl, so it would be "she" is an awesome character. xD Anyway, I'm glad you're interested! Now we just need someone to play the daughter of Hansel. :)

I want to play the daughter of Hansel because I, myself, have always wanted to be in a position where I can save and protect people that others dont have the oppartunity of doing. I also see some of myself in Hansel and feel like I would really be able to bring some of him out into the character that I would be playing.

Great! Then we have our cast! Now, until I create the roleplay with all the necessary information (Within the following hour), I wish of you to create the sheets for your characters with these blanks:

Name:

Age (18-21):

Appearance (Preferably a realistic or artistic picture):

Weapon(-s) of choice:

A little bit of background:

Personality:

Any other information:

When you're done, post them here: http://www.rpnation.com/threads/cousin-bond-casa-vierras-witches.71390/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back