• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Court's Academy for the Fine Arts

Would you be interested in joining?

• LET'S DO THIS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sounds interesting. I'll give it a go.

• Depends on the story.

• It's too stereotypical. It'd take some convincing.

• Please don't let this come into existence.

• Total voters

Purity

Nebulous Member
On the subject of the year 2271, many predictions were made about what the earth would be like. Would it be uninhabitable from all of the pollution created by past generations? Would the land be ravaged by wars, scarred by both weapons of mass destruction and chemicals? Or would we revert back to a system of old, where one family ruled all?

You know what, I’m going to do aside with the introduction. Let’s set a ground rule. Don’t ask anyone else where they’re from, or what background they came out of. You don’t want to know. Welcome to Court’s Academy for the Fine Arts. And you’re not here to learn.

You’re here to kill.

~~~~~~~

So, is anyone here interested in a futuristic assassin school RP? It’d be just slightly graphic, of course without actual graphics, and would take place around the time where self-enhancement and artificial intelligence is in existence, but not space colonization. If you’d especially like to see an RP like this, or just want to criticize something, feel free to leave a comment.

Alright, I'll start writing a thread, in the meantime I'll wait for more people who are interested.

Interested but I want to know more. If it's a school of fine arts how would that do anything with killing? What am I gonna do kill you with my over dramatic acting?

No, it's a certain part of the academy that teaches you assassination and sabotage. The school itself is a highly prestigious school within a city.

Particle said:
No, it's a certain part of the academy that teaches you assassination and sabotage. The school itself is a highly prestigious school within a city.
Hmmm. I think it's still missing something but I'm not sure what... But I have perfect charter for this story xD . So I'm game plus I need some rping.

Last edited by a moderator:
Titana said:
Hmmm. I think it's still missing something but I'm not sure what... But I have perfect charter for this story xD . So I'm game plus I need some rping.
Cool, do tell me if you can recall what it is.

Particle said:
Cool, do tell me if you can recall what it is.
Okay so why are they killing? Where is the school located? Do we live on school? Where they excepted into the school or kidnapped foreced to be there?

I just realize this could be like the before story of one of my stories. xD wow... Weird...

Titana said:
Okay so why are they killing? Where is the school located? Do we live on school? Where they excepted into the school or kidnapped foreced to be there?
I just realize this could be like the before story of one of my stories. xD wow... Weird...
You'll find the answer to those on the actual thread, which is coming up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back