• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Court of Blood [An Original Vampire Court Roleplay]

FaeFoolery

Evil Goddess

Court of Blood

pngtree-blood-powder-spray-png-image_3975881.png
The year is 2024 and there is a struggle for power in the Court of Blood. One-hundred-and-twenty years ago, Dracula was slain by the Harkers and their accomplice Van Helsing, leaving the Throne of Night empty. Vampire families fight over who should have the throne next, while other night-dwelling creatures such as werewolves and witches scheme to gain influence on the council. Traditionally, the Court of Blood has ruled over the supernatural forces on the mortal plane, working to keep creatures of the night hidden and powerful, and it has been in the hands of five vampire families. The Bathorys, the Karnsteins, the Varneys, the Ruthvens, and the Tepes family. Now that Dracula is gone, however, and there are no known Tepes family members remaining, everything is changing. To make matters worse, the descendants of the Harkers have formed a league of monster hunters who seek to destroy the court.
In this roleplay you could be anything from a vampire lord to a werewolf or witch working for the council, or even a new vampire bloodline that has found influence in the Court of Blood.​

Interested! ♥
Love the idea of playing... well, any of those concepts to be honest..

Hmmm I have a witch character in my back pocket I could dust off for this one. I'm down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back