• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cops and casters (a magical crime RP) (need cops and criminals)

Samurai Jay

it's strategy over all
(Modern time setting with the added feature of magic and other races thrown in) A city where all the races mix happily, citizens are productive, and the cops keep the peace. This is what New Hope city was ment to be if it wasn't for age old tensions between races, a high debit to a foreign empire, and outlawed magic makeing a comeback. So join the New Hope police department and help them track down all the criminals in the city, from the goblin gangs in the south side who are fighting the orcish mafia. To the human cults that seem to pop up. To the elvish elite who hire assassins to raise there own family, and the dwarven smuggler. And there is a new mysterious serial killer in town who needs to be stoped.

(Sorry if its a weird introduction but what it is planned to be is like a NCSI, or CSI with magic and fantasy elements. I myself will be one of the main criminals and I'm looking for people to be cops and 1/2 other criminals who can help with coming up with crimes for the cops to solve)

This looks pretty interesting and I'm fully down for magical fight scenarios between the lawful and the lawless. I'll be happy to fill either criminal or cop role, depends on whats lacking. Anyway, I'm interested. :)

I'm interested. I had an idea for a criminal, but i wouldn't mind being a cop either, if there is a shortage of them.

Ok guess ill make it in a once I'm done with what i have to do today ill send you all and invite when I finish making it

Ok it's live and the first crime is up waiting for someone to respond to it. Its under the same name as this one (cops and casters) so if the link does not work it will be easy to find

Great, I'll work on my CS this weekend. It might be because I'm still a noob here but it doesn't seem like I can reply to the threads in the above link atm. I may have to get my post count up in the meantime.

@Tedronai I haven't checked but it may be because you need to sign up to the role play formerly first, if you haven't already. If that's not the case then yeah, you're probably right.

Also, I've submitted my criminal cs via pm already, so we're just waiting for the rest of you. ;)  

No worries, although I'm thinking we need to get more people in here. It's rather lacking of people right now. :/  

Agreed. My character isn't the one-cop-army cliche, but i could change that...hmmm.

Still can't post in the RP proper, will try again in the morrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back