• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Commissions by Tlu

tluthal

Lunar Kittybean
Hi there, I'm Tluthal! I draw a lot, and I take commissions! Skip to the next post to just look at my art - this post is going to be ALL ABOUT COMMISSIONS!!

cbt.png

Commission info has changed, a new nice pretty thing will be put up once I've got it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gimme the art!

Okay, okay, sheesh. Note that the thread also updates when I finish art, so please check back! :3 Each spoiler should contain ten images!

saffron.png

sexy%20guy%20long.png

ladies.png

ligier%20is%20a%20camwhore.png

loq-aureana.png

jojo-staff.png

Picture%20256.jpg

misa%20pinak%20full.png

lys-signed.png
teenyloq.png

tela%20cute%20face.png

tlutheion.png

loq-orminia.png

loq-dance.png

loq_glass.png

gonzostyle%20sis%20n%20momo.png

girls.png

fukui.png

CUTEDEVIOUSFASE.png

Lohqua.png

Have a silly fantroll, because fantrolls are awesome and I only recently got back into the fandom.

My avatar sale is still going on, you have until May 1st!

jillian-wm.png

An avatar commission for Aranis of one of his characters! :D

Sale only goes until May 1st, time's running out if you want one.

fukui.png
yan.png

Fukui the Oiran and Xue Yan the Tailor, two NPCs from a fast and loose game I'm getting ready to run. :3

kraken.png

And here's the thing! :D

Guys, tonight and tomorrow are the last times you're gonna be able to get these for cheap! I'll be switching sales up once I'm up in Indiana, but you're gonna be out of luck for the avatars for quite a while.

Hit me up while you still can! :3

The Dibares were a powerful family during the First Age, though they lost their ancestral homeland long before the rise of the Shogunate, through means lost to history now. This didn’t do much to slow the family’s rise to power, though, as they were allied with the Jadeborn - sending their children to train and in doing so aid the Jadeborn with their eternal war, and trading on behalf of the Jadeborn where their tunnels could not reach. It was only the Scarlet Empress instigating the Mountain Tribute that curbed that threat to her throne, as it left the Dibares relying only on their own remarkable skills and pure bloodline. Even in the Age of Sorrows, the Dibares are well-known in the East and South, as travelling traders who Exalt too often and who have lusts that could put a Cynis to shame.

The direct Dibare line most often Exalts within the Fire Aspect, but there is a branch of the family - Marza - which is filled with Earth Aspects. The matriarch of the family, Iphigenia Dibare, is rumored to have blood so pure as to be unheard of and undreampt of in this broken age; it is known well within the family that she once pleased Luna enough to bear the Goddess’ child.

From left to right, we have Dibare Nafisa, Marza Edilia, Dibare Loquacious, and Dibare Emiko. Nafisa and Emiko are daughters of Iphigenia, Loquacious is the matriarch’s great, great granddaughter, and her line still carries Luna’s blessing. Edilia is Loquacious’ cousin, though they were raised as sisters.

There's also a small update to the main tab of the first post! The image above is a link to the full-size version. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back