Come one come all

Hello and welcome to my thread. A little about me fore starters. My name is chad I am 27 years in age male hazel eyes long brown hair,let's see what Elle's I live in a small town called Placerville in Northern California. I have been writing for years and role playing fore a large part of them and look to do so more. I will be around and hope to make some knew friends.

From yours truly chad. The shadow in the void.

Hello there chad!! *grins and salutes* welcome to rpn! Feel free to message me anytime for questions or if you would like to rp along with me. Hope you will enjoy your stay!!

[QUOTE="shadow of the void]Thank you for the welcome can you tell me any thing about thecharacter comparison.

[/QUOTE]
*Blinks* Character Comparison? Do you mean the character gallery area? sorry I do not follow what you meant/mean ^^;

Sorry about the typo I meant the character battle lol smart phones man it loves to try and correct my spelling.

Any suggestions on a character sheet/build.

[QUOTE="shadow of the void]Sorry about the typo I meant the character battle lol smart phones man it loves to try and correct my spelling.
Any suggestions on a character sheet/build.

[/QUOTE]
Ohh XDD I see, and hm, well I don't really use the character sheet so often ||D.. So I may not be able to give any good pointers to it.

I don't normally as well but ever site seems to very on how they view each player. I'm relatively old school my character builds with every post.

[QUOTE="shadow of the void]I don't normally as well but ever site seems to very on how they view each player. I'm relatively old school my character builds with every post.

[/QUOTE]
Well I don't see anything wrong with old school styles really.. *tilts head*

[QUOTE="shadow of the void]Yeah well I need to find a laid back role play to get back into the swing of things.

[/QUOTE]
Ohh I see, then I suggest doing 1x1 rps or something with a softer free story then. Oh! and another thing, it's not mandatory to put all your ocs upon the character gallery, some authors of rps prefer to have the character made at the Character Post tabs instead of sending a link or something like that ^^ just in case you didn't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back