• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nullbyte

Does not Exist
Thought(s)

I am thinking of creating a reasonably large, free-for-all type roleplay. Events will be tailored to players actions.

Plot

All players are scattered within a forest, at random. Players will be able to create nearly anything to their hearts desire. A few notable actions include scavenging areas/gathering items, creating weapons, creating traps, gathering and filtering water from streams, cooking food(s), hunting animals and players, bonding with other players, trading with others and creating paths of transportation. (zip lines, pathways etc)

What I'm looking for in a collaborative partner

I am looking for someone who would have an interest in maintaining such roleplay alongside myself, and someone who will remain active and devote time to the roleplay. This is planned to be a large roleplay, and when I say "large" I mean weeks, possibly months into creating it before release.

Regards,

Null.

Last edited by a moderator:

I'm quite interested in this RP. And I do have a lot of free time at hand which can be employed into something useful, and I'm always to create some damn stuff. So, I'd be happy to be a collaborative partner.

Just PM me or tag me in the W.I.P thread if you're interested in having a partner.

Elephantom said:
I'm quite interested in this RP. And I do have a lot of free time at hand which can be employed into something useful, and I'm always to create some damn stuff. So, I'd be happy to be a collaborative partner.

Just PM me or tag me in the W.I.P thread if you're interested in having a partner.
Good to see someone took interest in my thread for once. I will PM you shortly. (^U^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back