Code Mafia: The Five Families of Grande City

I really like the idea of this RP and I would like to take part. I would like the part of Scarcella Boss, is that alright with you?

SayuriTokage said:
I really like the idea of this RP and I would like to take part. I would like the part of Scarcella Boss, is that alright with you?
Go for it!

Hey everyone, see if you can invite your friends! I wanna be able to start this roleplay in the next week or two. I just want to give everyone some time to make characters.

I plan on making a male detective this afternoon so reserve that for me! 
Pictures are up! Sorry for the messy layout :I

:D I love this! I shall join.

I'm terribly new, but I think? this would be the correct place to just check and ask if I can have the Saverino underboss, Vincent's mother's older brother's son whom he grew up closely with, who is not enthusiastic about the family business but was asked by Vincent to assist him in his new job when Vincent succeeded his late father?

Long sentence woo

If the posting starts soon, I won't e able to join. I will be gone from Monday to Friday and will post as soon as I can when I get back. Just a heads up.

Alright, for those of you who are eager to post. Do not do so until I say otherwise! Right now there is a meeting between the Heads of the Five Families. I do not wish for anyone else to post until AFTER the meeting is over. Thank you for your understanding.

Hey, everyone. I'm going to be away for a while. So Five Families Dons, Meeting is going to be on hold until further notice; So to the Dons ( @SayuriTokage @Karma200 @MissPenny2 @Sharpness) If you have Secondary Characters, roleplay them for now. For Yakuza, Triad, Vigilante and Police Officers, go ahead and join the Roleplay. However, no Attacking the Five Families. Other members of the Five Families, do not wonder into enemy Territory and no attacking one another. Triad and Yakuza can fight each other, just make sure there are no killings (Unless its just minor minions that are not legitimate characters), Skirmishes are okay, but high profile wars are not. Cops, no arresting other characters until I get back. Vigilantes are to lay low and pose as Civilians until further notice. I apologize for any inconvenience. Thank you for your participation in Code Mafia.

Kawashima Thunder

Ill post soon sorry got home today instead of yesterday but im really tired so im going to take a nap then post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back