• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Cod Zombies RP

Starset

Devourer of Apathetic Souls
I never should've trusted you Richtofen....Never.

3 other people are needed for this RP, and you'll need a basic understanding of the CoD Zombies universe to participate.

Richtofen: myself

Dempsey:

Nikolai:

Takeo:

Summary:

"Field Report, the kraut screwed with something in the teleporter back at Der Eisendrache, and now we've wound up in the middle of nowhere again, an island this time. As usual he's keeping the rest of us in the dark." - Tank Dempsey

"I fight because I have to, but I am worried, will Richtofen really fix the mistakes our past selves have made? Or is he hiding something from the rest of us?" - Nikolai

"The others hold a distrust for the German, a distrust I understand, but Takeo is only worried about getting back home, back to the emperor. And to do that, I must trust Richtofen." - Takeo

"Yes Maxis, I understand, the others must never know the purpose of our travels, still, I feel as though I should give zem a tidbit of information, if only to keep Dempsey from shooting me in the back." -Richtofen

Rules

1. Posts must be of some significance to the plot we're creating. (No posts like "I shoot 3 Zombies so I can use the mystery box")

2. Please use third person.

3. Have an understanding of the Zombies universe so you can actually contribute to the story.

If you're interested, post which character you want to play below, note that richtofen is already taken. Once all 4 are applied for, I'll post a link to the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! But if I were you, I wouldn't waste my time. I don't think too many people here are fans of it, and we would've needed three. Thanks for being willing to put forth the effort though! I appreciate it :)

Is this rp still up? I made one but I don't think people are interested in it.

I fully understand the entire zombie storyline and am trying to be Dempsey. @Starset

Last edited by a moderator:
Cronix said:
If this ever gets created I'd love to be a part of it. @akumashioni If you ever create another one I'd love to be a part of that too.
I made one, we have richtofen, Dempsey, and Nikolai, we need Takeo and any other OC characters. I'm currently controlling Dempsey and richtofen. If you know enough zombies, you can be richtofen. It's dice involved.. @Cronix

akumashioni said:
I made one, we have richtofen, Dempsey, and Nikolai, we need Takeo and any other OC characters. I'm currently controlling Dempsey and richtofen. If you know enough zombies, you can be richtofen. It's dice involved.. @Cronix
I am quite knowlegable in Zombies lore, and wouldn't mind joining if it isn't a problem.

Cronix said:
I am quite knowlegable in Zombies lore, and wouldn't mind joining if it isn't a problem.
It's called COD zombies

Look for my name :3 have you beaten zetsubou no shima yet? @Cronix

akumashioni said:
It's called COD zombies
Look for my name :3 have you beaten zetsubou no shima yet? @Cronix
I'm still currently working on it, but if need be I can look up a wlakthrough to better aquaint myself with the lore and gameplay.

Cronix said:
I'm still currently working on it, but if need be I can look up a wlakthrough to better aquaint myself with the lore and gameplay.
If you would, read a timeline of the story. There's a really detailed and straightforward explanation of every zombies map ever and how they all tie in together.

We will be starting with the four originals, at the beginning of the main story.

Yes I know the whole timeline up until Der Eisendrache witch I can catch up on. But has the RP been started yet or not? If so can I be linked to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back