• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Cloudy's Art + Requests!

[QUOTE="Seanzah Angel]Wow, Cloudy. This art is amazing! You're doing really well - it makes me want to get back into art. :)

[/QUOTE]
Aha! Thank you so much! I'd love yo see some of your art too.

CloudyBlueDay said:
Aha! Thank you so much! I'd love yo see some of your art too.
It's not anywhere near as good as yours, I can assure you. But maybe if I started again and practiced I might stand a chance. :P

But I really see you going somewhere with this. Keep at it!

35adaa99fdcd6188aa25b842ebc83b6d.png

Character design for a friend's universe. :3

I love your cat artwork as well your animals drawings. There amazing! Your an excellent drawer!

37e1196e43a4c71b743f532362bf14e6.png

SOOO

This week was my birthday, and my dad bought me a pen display tablet! It's not a Cintiq. An Ugee 1910B. But it's the greatest freaking thing of all time. Working on a pen display tablet is a dream for me. This was my first drawing on it! :D Not my best work and re-did it multiple times but I finally said that's enough, lol.

I taught myself to draw but its basically all line-art. I'm not very good at adding color to pictures I create, and I've never done any digital art before. But my line art is really good, even though I usually have to look at something to draw it.

Pokiemonfan said:
I taught myself to draw but its basically all line-art. I'm not very good at adding color to pictures I create, and I've never done any digital art before. But my line art is really good, even though I usually have to look at something to draw it.
Just keep on drawing! Draw every day if you can. Draw what you know you suck at. Devour tutorials. Keep on keeping on!

[QUOTE="Chloe Collat]Your art is amazing!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks so much! :D <3

Traditional Art Dump. These are the best pics I could get.. lol. Might do these in digital because I like em a lot!
9307e7d211cd287b82a1432e2358b1ea.png
b2f15a58cde440f549847c0607365556.jpg
aa8aaaf9bcbdc7caa30479e28fad7c58.png
89f4e21c00c3b42444548a05a872692a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
a7dbf897678d2766593362a012246cba.png

A witch =D Because I felt like drawing a witch. Also said witch likes stars. VERY MUCH.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Snowy Halation]I love the way you color your creations! It's so soothing to look at!

[/QUOTE]
Ahh thank you so much!

Hey everybody! I've now updated the thread with info for requesting my art. First come, first serve, post the details of your request here! They're completely free at this time, so get em while they're hot. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back