• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Cloudy's Art + Requests!

CloudyBlueDay

made up of opposites
Hello there! Welcome to my art thread. :3 I did have another, but I decided to start fresh. New art is posted in the comments, so be on the look out! I also take requests, check the accordion tabs for info!

A.K.A Skopal, which is my art name. So Skopal art, really, but also Cloudy art. :P

sk0pal-png.164492

Art Examples

Digital Art
38652faefdfae514e60c5da35ea93ed6.png

2e4ca0754851ee597aad4193aef88b5d.png

35adaa99fdcd6188aa25b842ebc83b6d.png

tumblr_nttsefPaJj1ts2m7io3_r1_500.png

fe28cf681aa32362b0091322c7d46d2c.png

c908c68df19d504bd2930ccf8ceaa1c6.png

73b0d49607a1786b4ac45676367a7b3b.png

5fa21ad9f329102d79a78ed3a299d372.png

6e498fcfcbb9c3798ed4898e02623d62.png

Traditional Art
1c9adfa8549dffa5742cfdd99e5dd57a.png
d786dcacce8c7fcc9150e001190dcca1.png
81acce6dfd24d00fe52b7cd71d5d538f.png
ff4ed41bb87e159fb59b06fce316ba1e.png

Request Info

What I'll Draw

WHAT I WILL DRAW
f6139a79584ab52f87127162eebd3ecf.png

Animals*

People

Designs

WHAT I WON’T DRAW

Anything against the rules of RPN (No erotic content)

Mechs (Maybe..?)

Crazy complicated designs

The * means it’s not my strong suit, results may vary

Business, rules, strict, oh no!

ToS

While I am making this art for your use, you are not allowed to edit the picture in anyway without my permission, and you are especially not allowed to remove my signature. I reserve the right to use your art for my own promotional purposes (basically adding it as an art example, etcetera) unless you explain to me otherwise. I also reserve the right to decline any commission offered.

Method

For any other option other than a Sketch, you will be shown a sketch that you can approve. Please, don't feel like you need to approve it even if you don't like the direction it is heading! Once you approve the sketch, I will continue to clean it up, and/or add color if you've selected this option. Then, the finished product will be sent to you in whatever file type you desire. (Default PNG.)

Requesting

I don't have a form for requests, but I will ignore your request if you don't include the following:

• The style of commission (Headshot sketch, Fullybody color, etc)
  • Method (Digital or traditional)
  • A reference
  • Any other specific details I should know

Waitlist & Progress

I will only be taking two commissions at a time, apologies!

COMMISSION SLOTS

1. Cavil

Progress

2. Open

Progress

WAITLIST

1. Open

2. Open

FAQ & Other

If there's something you'd like done but it's not listed here, let me know, maybe we can work something out! Please remember I am NOT a professional artist - I do this in my own spare time, for free, my work will not be 100% perfect and won't come fast as lightning.

If you'd like, I could use Picarto to stream while I work on your art! That could be fun, and a very hands on experience for the both of us. :) Let me know if you'd like that!

My Tumblr!

Yeah! I love art. I'm trying very hard to learn and I draw every day, or I at least try too. I really want to get good. I love drawing people the most, but you might not see that a lot here because I usually draw traditionally and that's where I'm most comfortable, even if I want to be a digital artist. It's ten times harder for me to draw digitally but I'm trying. ^^ Most of my people-drawings are traditional and phone photo quality/scanner is crap. xD You'll also will be seeing a bit less traditional because 50% of traditional art is vent art, lol.

Also, the bass guitar - that's a design for my friend who works with 3-D printers and the like. It's actually going to be made! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmm let me know when you are open to commissions cloudypie~

And as always...WONDERFUL ART I love your avatar especially!

I like the one of the little creature that lools like a sheep with a sword in it's mouth. I'm not sure what to call it ^^"

But the colors are nice and the runic flower is pretty~

Also 3D printers are fun to use, expensive, but fun and worth it. Ya for technology!

DemonKitten said:
Love that Egyptian cat! Sexy
Eh, haha, thanks. xD That's a character of mine.

[QUOTE="Painted Puzzle]I like the one of the little creature that lools like a sheep with a sword in it's mouth. I'm not sure what to call it ^^"
But the colors are nice and the runic flower is pretty~

Also 3D printers are fun to use, expensive, but fun and worth it. Ya for technology!

[/QUOTE]
Ah, thanks! It's actually a special creature someone made up. ^-^

I've never actually gotten my hands on a 3-D printer. My friend that'll be doing it lives many miles away from me, sadly.

I'm all abot those cats. You should make an awesome demonic kitty. *cough, cough* just saying lol

The fact you two can even make avatars is amazing. I shall be watching for an avatar change to wish you happy birthday then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back