• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings CLOSED

If you are still open to new partners I was thinking maybe I could be a witch to your knight or prince? I have a weird hankering to play a librarian and thought this might be an interesting diving board? Maybe magic is forbidden, or thought long forgotten? Maybe librarian is her cover as she uses magic to spy on the secrets of a foreign court?

If that doesn't tickle your fancy then trapped in an MMO and/or a fantasy adventurers party forming/starting out would also work well for me.

If you are still open to new partners I was thinking maybe I could be a witch to your knight or prince? I have a weird hankering to play a librarian and thought this might be an interesting diving board? Maybe magic is forbidden, or thought long forgotten? Maybe librarian is her cover as she uses magic to spy on the secrets of a foreign court?

If that doesn't tickle your fancy then trapped in an MMO and/or a fantasy adventurers party forming/starting out would also work well for me.

I would be interested in a fantasy group adventure setting, could still go with the librarian idea, maybe she is a spellcaster/mage and works at some sort of magical library and gets roped into joining an adventure group

Maybe she's brought along because she's studied the plot device (civilization, area, thing or whatever). Pretty sure I can make it work. I'm in ^_^

Hello, I was reading your list! I'm interested in the maid/duke, prince, king (etc.) plot? But I am also curious as to do you have any listings for god, goddess/human plots?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back