• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed!

I'd love to hear your fantasy plots! :)

I also may want to hear FxF plots, if you have any, under the same-sex couples thing.

I am very interested in several of your plot ideas! Particularly Historical and Apocalyptic! I would be interested in working something out!

I'd be interested in Fantasy, Post-Apocalyptic or really anything you're craving :)

Hello, I hope that you're doing well! I can see that your thread has already drawn a deal of attention (you do have quite the selection!), but if you're open to one more, then I would love to write something with you too! I'm particularly interested in whatever existing plots you have for post-apocalyptic, angst, and unlikely couples. I can't start PMs, as I haven't yet met the requirements, but if you decide you would like to give me a chance then just shoot me a message - I would also be happy to provide a sample piece of writing upon your request.

Hey, there! If you're still on the hunt for a partner, it looks like we've got very similar RP modi operandi. I'm impressed by your range, and if you're in the mood, would love to demo some fun feudal-type plots with you.

Happy writing!

Hey, I haven't been signed up here for more than 24 hours yet so PM me if you aren't already swamped :)

I'm interested to see what you have in mind for Realistic History (I have a Nazi officer character for WWII :P ), unlikely couples, mafias/gangs (I have a mafia dude character), and military.

I am very enthusiastic about brainstorming plots :) Thanks!

@ArcticJunky

Hello there! I see you've garnered quite a bit of interest so apologizes if you're already swamped and not looking for anymore RPs. I'm interested in your potential government scandal plot and have a few ideas myself, though they are centered around more dystopian settings than modern ones.

hello! i'm interested in the following:

survival, musicians, government scandals, same-sex couples, unlikely couples, rivalry, gangs

maybe we could combine a few? i'd love to hear your plot ideas; hope to get a response soon!

Hello. I would love to chat more about your fantasy and government scandal plots. Afraid I'm still restricted by the dreaded 10-post rule, so feel free to PM and then I can reply.

Fantasy seems like it'd be quit fun! I've been looking for a partner that likes to write as much as I do, so I think we will get along! If you can manage another RP, feel free to pm me!

Hey, apologies I'm a newbie to the website and can't pm you as yet but I've got quite a few ideas myself about rival type pairings and have recently done one which a type of rival pairing where they're both aspiring celebrities too. If you fancied doing something along those lines, please just drop me a direct message but I completely understand if you're inundated with offers too. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back