• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern (CLOSED) Supers, High School Edition

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Amnesia is a dating game and anime. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!! sorry it's required of me that all mention of it I must shout it. Worth the watch and only 12 episodes, one of the choices Toma is trying to protect you from a gang of dangerous girls who want to literally MURDER YOU. So he takes her to his home and pretty much imprisons her there. It was creepy but endearing, so I could see Min falling for that.

Plus Beauty and the Beast.

So.... yeah.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
OR REN IS THE BEAUTY AND RACHEL IS THE BEAST! HAHAHAH
Ren is certainly beastly.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Amnesia is a dating game and anime. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!! sorry it's required of me that all mention of it I must shout it. Worth the watch and only 12 episodes, one of the choices Toma is trying to protect you from a gang of dangerous girls who want to literally MURDER YOU. So he takes her to his home and pretty much imprisons her there. It was creepy but endearing, so I could see Min falling for that.
Plus Beauty and the Beast.

So.... yeah.

Ren is certainly beastly.

[/QUOTE]
Yes Ren is the beast out of the two. Clearly

Toma-amnesia-E3-82-A2-E3-83-A0-E3-83-8D-E3-82-B7-E3-82-A2-34429138-660-814.png
2014-08-06-202535.jpg

So cute... So creepy. It's endearing. Sure, it's not okay to drug and cage a girl for her "protection," but it was a good reason. I mean LOOK AT THIS FACE!!

amnesia_0005.jpeg

I DON'T CARE HOW YANDERE HE CAN GET HE WAS SO SWEET!! Although, there can only be one and the one fucking deserves her. HE FUCKING DESERVED HER.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Yes Ren is the beast out of the two. Clearly
Clearly

CosmicChangeling said:
Ren is Gaston
Lol only if Min was Bell. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
Toma-amnesia-E3-82-A2-E3-83-A0-E3-83-8D-E3-82-B7-E3-82-A2-34429138-660-814.png
2014-08-06-202535.jpg

So cute... So creepy. It's endearing. Sure, it's not okay to drug and cage a girl for her "protection," but it was a good reason. I mean LOOK AT THIS FACE!!

amnesia_0005.jpeg

Clearly

Lol only if Min was Bell. xD

Perfectly stabable.

Considering Ren is trying to bring out the good in Rachel I don't think he is the Beast
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Do you wanna know my most favorite debug game?
latest

[/QUOTE]
sukes...nudging you to post nudge nudge nudge nudge

BUT I MEAN....you see how nice and bubbly she is to everyone. She refused to let the awful people win.

the slumber party is a mix of zootopia flashback and my own experiences. i was never like ganged up on like that at a sleepover. but i was tossed in trashcans, and locked in lockers. they played a game in school called "Push Shannon into the wall" not a very clever name. I got beat up and girls would pull my ponytails saying I had a leash.

In second grade a girl invited everyone but me to her birthday party and filmed it. Every friday we had show and tell, so she brought the video to show me the party i missed out on. Ironically that's not my worst one.

I think the worst was when my friend was murdered and when i cried at school a girl told me to stop being a baby. That was when I felt like an actual ANIMAL instead of a person.

so I'm channelling that into Clara.

CosmicChangeling said:
BUT I MEAN....you see how nice and bubbly she is to everyone. She refused to let the awful people win.
the slumber party is a mix of zootopia flashback and my own experiences. i was never like ganged up on like that at a sleepover. but i was tossed in trashcans, and locked in lockers. they played a game in school called "Push Shannon into the wall" not a very clever name. I got beat up and girls would pull my ponytails saying I had a leash.

In second grade a girl invited everyone but me to her birthday party and filmed it. Every friday we had show and tell, so she brought the video to show me the party i missed out on. Ironically that's not my worst one.

I think the worst was when my friend was murdered and when i cried at school a girl told me to stop being a baby. That was when I felt like an actual ANIMAL instead of a person.

Oh.

CosmicChangeling said:

I didn't know about the last one....that sucks

Brinni said:
I didn't know about the last one....that sucks
my friend was murdered by a sex offender. so when the school found out they had grief councelling for everyone, but you know, to the rest of the student body i didn't deserve the same respect.

That girl was one of the only kids that wanted anything to do with me growing up. She taught me how to write stories. So I started roleplaying and writing stories in her honor. YAY!

point is, you can have a crappy life and still be a good person.

also clara and elastic need to show you as players the parallels of this world. Tim was a hero, loved and respected and Clara was kicked like a dog her entire life. STILL IS KICKED LIKE A DOG.

you guys gotta start thinking about people without powers, what they will do to your characters on the outside world. we'll explore that more too after the tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back