• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [CLOSED] It’s me, hi, I’m the problem, it’s me.

moonrise

☕️ status: Wɪʟʟ Bᴇ AFK Tɪʟʟ Mᴏɴ~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi there! I’m Mona and I like memes, books, video games, and investing too much of my life into fictional characters and stories. I don’t like writing awkward introductions that misinform the public by giving off the impression that I’m much cooler than I am. Whoops.

Hospital records indicate I’m female, but I identify much more with a raccoon. I like vibing with my trash interests, and I wasn’t built for the corporate 9-5, but I’m an office slave anyway. C’est la vie. Legally, I’m allowed to drink anywhere, and really, I should be drinking much more than I am. But I’m here instead, so let’s get into it, shall we?

I’ll skip the writing resume and just say that I take my nerd passions seriously-but-in-a-fun-way. I enjoy writing and I don’t want to stress about it. You like smashing a bunch of letters together with a keyboard and making someone feel something? Cool, me too. Bonus points if you also like plotting, angst, and world-building. Mega points if you’re into memes.

Currently, I’m looking for a few “semi-active” [insert rousing speech about the importance of personal life obligations vs writing with people on the internet, and how adulting generally sucks] partners to share in my indulgence of some random cravings. I'm fairly active throughout the week and would like to make writing a daily habit. No pressure on your part, though! You do you, my friend.

Since I know y’all must be wondering: I’m happy to write any gender/pairing and am open to doubling (or tripling, in rarer instances), but don’t strictly require it. I’m also willing to consider some platonic plots. Darker themes are cool with me, but I’ll eat up more wholesome stuff, too. I like me a good variety.

Without further ado, my RP cravings laundry list in all its mismatched glory:

Fandom Cravings (list will be updated as vibes come and go)
  • Bleach (canon/oc, oc/oc, canon/canon [but only if it’s Gin/Rangiku])
  • Demon Slayer (canon/oc, oc/oc)
  • DC/Young Justice (canon/oc)
  • Fruits Basket (oc/oc)
  • Haikyuu!! (canon/oc)
  • Harry Potter (canon/oc, oc/oc)
  • Hazbin Hotel (canon/oc, canon/canon)
  • Marvel Cinematic Universe (canon/oc, canon/canon, oc/oc)
  • My Hero Academia (canon/oc, canon/canon, oc/oc)
  • Naruto (canon/oc, oc/oc)
  • Ouran High School Host Club (canon/oc, oc/oc, canon/canon)
  • The Hunger Games (canon/oc, oc/oc, canon/canon [mostly just Katniss/Peeta])***
"It's the things we love most, that destroy us."

(I cannot overstate my love for this series and I am so ready for Sunrise on the Reaping next year!)

✧ for canon/oc, i'd love to write an oc across from finnick odair and am happy to double up as anyone—canon or oc!

i'm also happy to try my hand at characters from the ballad of songbirds and snakes (i see you coryo girlies and lads), but would prefer separate storylines, or an oc/oc pairing on my part.

✧ for canon/canon, i'd really love to write some everlark (katniss/peeta), and have no preference for either role. a few ideas:
  • post-canon exploration of katniss and peeta's relationship
  • a role reversal AU in which katniss is taken by the capitol and peeta was saved by the rebels
  • honestly hit me with your ideas! i have so much love for these two, they're part of my roman empire.

✧ for oc/oc, i'm totally open! i'd love to write a canon-divergent AU in which we plot out our own hunger games (ideally one that coincides with the quarter quell), but i'm also fine with other settings and premises such as exploring more of what citizenship is like in the capital, exploring the careers of the peacekeepers, or digging deeper into district 13's rebellion. honestly, i love this universe so much that i can probably be talked into most things, but here's a few general ideas as potential talking points:
  • tribute x tribute
    • either they can be from the same district or not! i'm all for the drama.
      • if they're from the same district then i'd love to give some focus on what daily life is like in districts before we flip their world upside down during the reaping
    • i have one oc that i'd like to put in one of the career districts to explore some morally grey ground, but i'm flexible!
  • tribute x mentor
  • victor x previous year victor
  • tribute/rebel x peacekeeper
    • i'd love to do something with two friends who are separated and eventually find themselves on opposite sides
  • also open to doing something very political in which a capitol citizen infiltrates the upper ranks to either find a way to end the games or make everything worse. i love me some good villains.
  • a rebellion-focused story centered in district 13
  • an AU where the mockingjay's rebellion failed
  • exploring the fallout after the 10th annual hunger games, and snow's rise to power
  • feel free to share any ideas! c:

Original Cravings
  • Something dark fantasy involving god/monster-slaying, a corrupt religion, morally grey characters, etc.
  • Classic futuristic sci-fi plot involving an evil mega corporation and two characters from different backgrounds being brought together and thrusted into the big conflict (very much feeling the disillusioned elite and hardened underbelly survivor dynamic. Yes, I know it’s cliché.)***
  • Platonic post-apocalyptic zombie plot where a character is forced to rely on their dead single parent’s lover to survive and they learn what it means to be a family on their own.
  • Two characters forced to take on the world together except they hate each other and are morally incompatible yet annoyingly inseparable (think: “sellsword/honorable warrior and thief that keep running into each other and decide they can cut their losses by using the other” kind of vibes). This one can be platonic or romantic.
  • Disgraced knight x Exiled prince(ss)
  • Arranged marriage with a vampire
  • Bodyguard plot but in feudal Japan
  • A villain’s redemption arc/a hero’s fall from grace
  • A character infiltrates a school/organization with the goal of destroying it from within
  • Anything with mechs and/or aliens
  • Small town murder mystery with paranormal vibes
  • Medieval fantasy involving a race to power following the death of a reigning monarch and all the murder and court intrigue that comes with it
  • Academic rivals to lovers (+ necromancy/witchcraft, maybe?)
  • Childhood friends to enemies to lovers
  • More plots to come!
PM me if interested! I'm happy to write in threads, PMs, gdocs, or discord. Just note that I have limited access to discord during work hours.
Happy Hunting, everyone!​

Interested in Hazbin hotel and MHA! I mainlyplay oc's, but I'm willing to give CC a try! Pm me!

i'm interested in almost all of your original plot ideas!! pm me and we can figure out the one you wanna write the most?

Thank you to everyone who expressed interest and allowed a tired nerd to have a space and a voice in this hellscape we call the internet. I'm floored by how amazing this community is, and will respond to inquiries soon (it's a super hectic office morning, please keep me in your prayers). For now, I need to close this thread for my sanity.
You're all too awesome for me to handle. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back