• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Click on this for a RP partner :D

MochiTeto

Otaku Trash
Hi! I am new to RP Nation and I was looking for some people to do a roleplay with. So i m pretty much a Otaku who has a lot of time on their hands. Yep, I'm Otaku Trash.

So let's get right down to bussines. I'm pretty much cool with all types of responses but I prefer no one liners and a paragraph per post please! I will be online almost everyday, and I live in the eastern time zone. Now here's a few fandom's I am interested in:

Madoka Magica

Fairy Tail

Hetalia

Fruit basket

Kagerou project

Vocaloids

I like RPGing in pretty much everything. If you have a cool idea for a pairing then comment below and we can brainstorm

Since I am a new RPGer I cannot PM yet so comment below! Until then...

Hello, I made my profile a while back though I never used it till now, so you can still consider me 'new'. I'd love to roleplay with a fellow otaku, and for the record, I've seen Madoka Magica, Hetalia, and Vocaloids.

[QUOTE="Sora Wolf]Hello, I made my profile a while back though I never used it till now, so you can still consider me 'new'. I'd love to roleplay with a fellow otaku, and for the record, I've seen Madoka Magica, Hetalia, and Vocaloids.

[/QUOTE]
That's awesome to meet another Otaku. PM me if you can and we can brainsotrm and roleplay :D

MochiTeto said:
That's awesome to meet another Otaku. PM me if you can and we can brainsotrm and roleplay :D
It doesn't seem like I am able to PM you since that privilege is only permitted for specific people. I quote from a thread, "New users need to wait for at least 24 hours and have at least 10 forum posts before they are able to start new conversations with other users..." So that sucks.

Well that's just fabulous,

Oh well, wanna PM me when the I'm not A new user, or just Figure it out in this Form. Sorry for the inconvenience ;-;

Serei2477 said:
*Insert random letters of flabbergast*
I love Vocaloids and Madoka Magica. O.o
Omg

Yes, can we please be friends (☆▽☆)

Sorry, not a lot of peeps like vocaloids

If you wanna roleplay sometime that's cool i might have some pairings in mind and i have alos seen Madoka Magica!

MochiTeto said:
Omg
Yes, can we please be friends (☆▽☆)

Sorry, not a lot of peeps like vocaloids
I have a lot of songs on my iPod.. Their singing gives me chills in a good way. :3

Anyway, care to discuss an RP?

Serei2477 said:
I have a lot of songs on my iPod.. Their singing gives me chills in a good way. :3
Anyway, care to discuss an RP?
Sure! So do you want to role play in the anime's Madoka Magica or Vocaloids (not a anime but whatever) since that's what we have in similar so far?

If we do you can have first dibs on whatever character first

MochiTeto said:
Sure! So do you want to role play in the anime's Madoka Magica or Vocaloids (not a anime but whatever) since that's what we have in similar so far?
If we do you can have first dibs on whatever character first
I like Vocaloid but I like Madoka Magica a little more. ^^

(Homura has always been my favorite, though I might RP her a bit OOC)

Serei2477 said:
I like Vocaloid but I like Madoka Magica a little more. ^^
(Homura has always been my favorite, though I might RP her a bit OOC)
Ok sweet! Madoka Magica then. My favorite has always been sayaka, but I could be madoka if you want since its a popular ship in the fandom\( ̄▽ ̄)/

MochiTeto said:
Ok sweet! Madoka Magica then. My favorite has always been sayaka, but I could be madoka if you want since its a popular ship in the fandom\( ̄▽ ̄)/
Hmmm, I've always liked the KyoSaya ship, and HomuMado is also another favorite...I'd have to say this would depend on which character you'd like to play the most. :3

Serei2477 said:
Hmmm, I've always liked the KyoSaya ship, and HomuMado is also another favorite...I'd have to say this would depend on which character you'd like to play the most. :3
I ship both so whatever you like. I could play madoka for you, that's why I gave you first dibs. xD

So wanna role play as homura and madoka? :3

MochiTeto said:
I ship both so whatever you like. I could play madoka for you, that's why I gave you first dibs. xD
So wanna role play as homura and madoka? :3
*Flips coin*

HomuMado it is then. :P

Serei2477 said:
*Flips coin*
HomuMado it is then. :P
xD

"H-homura what I'm a supposed to do, kyubey won't leave me alone." Madoka said quietly as she looked down, tears pooling in the edges of her eyes. (Sorry if this is bad ;- ;)

(Oh gosh, I didn't realize that people were posting on this, since I wasn't getting any notifications. I'm so sorry. >.<)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back