Click if you dare!

Ever-Lost

Well, hello there. New role-player here, and when I say "new"...I really mean new. I've never actually done a role-play, so bear with me. I might have a few questions at first, but please don't be annoyed with me. I don't exactly know how most of these things go but I can get the basics down pretty quickly. Don't worry, though I am pretty weak in the experience category, I can write quite a lot when it comes to detail and depth.

~It'll be a lot of help if you guys can maybe help me in my search for a good thread that I can join to start off with. I'm pretty much up for any category since I like reading and writing most genres. =)

~So, yeah. Nice to meet you all!

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Ever-Lost!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hi and welcome! I was thinking about making my own RP pretty soon. I can give you the details if you'd like?

Hey there. Thanks for the welcome and I'd love it if you could. I'll read it over if you can maybe send me the synopsis. :D

Whoa I dared!

I friended you. Maybe we can do some RPs together or something; I'm an old-timer but regardless you seem like you have some technical writing skill!

Let's RP sometime, hope to see you around

Why yes, I saw that and happily accepted! :D

Old-timer, eh? Technical writing skills seem to be needed in most interesting RPs so I try to incorporate them in anyway I can. I'd love to RP sometime, but be warned, I've heard 'newbs' start out pretty sucky. Thanks!

[QUOTE="Ever-Lost], I've heard 'newbs' start out pretty sucky.

[/QUOTE]
Not true! If you're a good writer, it's easy to adapt to. As a general rule, simple past third person is the writing style, and for the most part if you're interacting with another character you don't want to complete an action. That's about the only thing that makes this not completely free writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back