• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Clearwater High

Aspen continued to look out the window. This day couldn't go by any slower. She looked over at the door to see a few more students enter the classroom. Completely ignoring it, she went back to her window. Nature is so pretty this time of year.

maria walk around the school trying to look for people to talk too, but only to find there was no one walking about so maria walked outside and and layed down under a tree and falled asleep

Rila looked at her class schedule and opened the door to one of her classes and looked up. "Um are you, Mr. Field?" she muttered lowly, looking around. Behind her was another student, Wakashi who was here for his first class as well.

Wakashi turned towards her and gave her a hard glare. He brushed himself off and stepped towards the side staying a good distance away from the girl, Maria.

Nichole hummed as she hung up old art work of her former students and some of her own. She moved her bang from her eyes and nodded to herself as she looked around. Nichole kudo aka ms.kudo was the art and music teacher. She munched on some pocky and petted her cat komo."I can't wait for my new students komo-chan. Ooh I wonder what they'll be like!" Nichole said exhaustively to her black cat. Komo meowed and turned over on her cushion snoozing away.

Kouji walked down the hallway listening to music as he read a romance novel smiling. His slightly spikey brown hair lightly bounced with each step. Kouji marked his page as he walked to history."hello sensei how are you today?"He asked Mr. Light bowing.

maria walked into the art room and notice the new teacher maria knocked on the door and said "hello is this the art class"

Nichole smiled and walked over."why yes it is! I'm your art teacher ms.Nichole Kudo! You can call me that, kudo-san, or Nikki if your like." She beamed and then looked at her attendance sheet."what is your name sweetie?"

"Nice to meet you rei-chan! I hope you enjoy art and put your all into it." Nichole said fist pumping."sit anywhere you'd like. Oh and this is komo-chan!" She said holding up her cat.

Komo blinked looking up at her hand and sniffed it. She then nuzzled her purring loudly before climbing onto her owner's shoulder.

"She likes you!" Nichole said giggling and gave komo her favorite cat treat.

"Then do so and do the very best you can!" She said smiling.

Kouji headed to his favorite class,art. He smiled as he walked in."good morning kudo-sensei, hey komo-chan!" Kouji said excitedly. "Katoya-kun you're taking my class again? This is great!" Nichole said happily.

Kouji sat at his usual spot and smiled softly beginning to sketch a field of roses. He hummed softly as he worked and began shading them in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back