• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Classified Roleplay Information.

Hey,

I do M/M fandom and original plots, I like dark themes and slice of life. I write one paragraph at least but more depending on how the plot is going. I love to plot and a lot of the time like creating worlds and AU’s for fandom. Not sure if we would work but maybe we can try LoL

Fandoms:
Shameless
Walking Dead
Fantastic Beasts
American Horror Story
Stephen King and Neil Gaiman Inspired

Well we could do our own DBH rp lol i have a plot in mind that mixes with borderlands. XD
Mainly bout Android!Handsome Jack x android oc. Where its kinda dark and yet comedic at times.

Its in a universe where AI jack is still alive, and Rhys brings him to earth to get him a body since the new you stations don’t have his dna. Rhys convinces Kamski to make a special model for him claiming it as his deceased father and had a flash drive to download his old “memories” and such into the new body. But while Rhys waits for it to be done Connor or android oc makes friends with Rhys as he sets up shop in downtown Detroit as a gun salesman for Hyperion. Though the oc mistakes rhys for an android himself xD

Idk its kinda funny but drenched in dark themes >.>

I'll admit that I can do both male and female roles, though I lean more towards male characters.

For Example. Perhaps a pre-Overwatch story, such as when Omnic use is on the rise, but pre-Omnic Crisis?

I'm open to a variety of ideas, so don't be afraid to shoot any my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back