Clash of Kingdoms

To be the suitor for house Inden, the character has to be Lord Inden's cousin, since Lord Inden himself was King Robert's cousin. This means the suitor for House Inden will not have the surname Inden, he was simply chosen to be their... representative for lack of a better word. He may also be a Lord. Or, he could still have the surname Inden and simply not have a title or be a knight.

either way, he does have to be the cousin of Lord Inden to avoid incest-y problems

I'm really sorry, but I don't have the time to make a real post yet. I'll be back later though, as soon as possible

Well. She left me in charge so im making a decision. Ema went to bed and the boys are going on the hunting trip, so it wont seem like she is ignoring them. (She is doing queen stuff.)

I am out of town the first weekend in August. I won't be able to get online long enough to post anything, although I may check in to follow the plot once or twice. I will find a way to write my characters out of it for the time I'm away.

dawnfire321 said:
I am out of town the first weekend in August. I won't be able to get online long enough to post anything, although I may check in to follow the plot once or twice. I will find a way to write my characters out of it for the time I'm away.
thanks for letting us know 
Okay, I think we're going to have a masquerade ball soon. probably tomorrow or thursday

[QUOTE="Mack Daddy]Really bro? A brown bear waiting to kill BOTH. lol

[/QUOTE]
Hey, this was sorta boring anyways, I need my savage bloodlust quenched somehow. xD

Ladypilot17 said:
Peter was shocked that neva brought down a bear. "I think neva has one the contest of who shot down the biggest animal." He said, looking over at her. He noticed the bear was still moving. He loaded another bolt and got close. He aimed for the bear's head and released.
(Crai crai crai)

//The bear 
Can I make a character sheet thing for the bear cub? :3

My character has not said anything purposely trying to insult Peter yet. I don't mean for him hate anyone.

Also, some one said the bear might run away. Is that what we are doing or keeping him?

Im not gonna be available tommorow, im going to a music festival.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back