• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy City of The Damned || A roleplay based in Hell

DevilshDamien

The Loser Under your Bed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Character A has lived a long life of crime, their sins following them into death as they find themself in hell, learning how to survive in a world where all that the demons around them could care less, after stumbling around hell by themself, they stumble upon Character B who is a hell-born native, Character B takes Character A in, teaching them how to survive, and even gives them a job, but it this newly re-born Demon really able to fit in? or will they fail to survive?
-------------------------------------------------------

RULES
1.) No one under 17, I am a 20 year old, and really don't feel comfortable roleplaying with people much younger than me, though i AM willing to make exceptions.

2.) NO HOMOPHOBIA! I am Abrosexual and non-binary, I really don't have the time to be dealing with bigots, that being said, I will not being roleplaying with anyone who shows any dislike for anyone of any gender, race, or sexuality, i think it's important to keep our minds open and let the negative energy was away like the sand on a beach
3.)
Not really a warning, but this roleplay will be based off of the Youtube series written by Vivienne Medrano and Brandon Rodgers 'Helluva Boss' which is based in hell, if you haven't watched that that's totally okay, just know that includes references, such as there being Rings of Hell, Goetian Royalty and greater demons

Hello! I am interested in this RP! I really think that's a cool idea and would like to try it out. Feel free to DM me and I can send you details abt me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back