• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy City of grudena! (OOC)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Nokumi dreemur

Tonight we fight like we never have before!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! Welcome one and all! If your here that must mean you filled out the character sheet and now are officially a resident of grudena city! *confetti*🎊🎉 congratulations! Here you can discuss important matters! Or just get to know your fellow citizens, villains, and hero's! And learn about your rivals! Enjoy your stay at ✨city of grudena✨

If you wanna know what this is about and haven't seen the main this lovely lady will lead you to the information desk!

If your not officially a resident this young man will take you to the residential office!

I just want to be sure because I'm new. By what I understand I must post my character in the character sheet, right ? 🤔

(Really sorry if this isn't the thread for that)

The character sheet page is a page of information for the character you are going to be using for the roleplay. If you would like I can post my character so you can get a better understanding

Your doing great kid!

Thank you 😊 Yes that would help greatly if you could show me ! (Also I did one character that is ready ,so I post them in the character sheet?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back