• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque du Mystique (Circa 1940s)

Andromache

(๑*◡*๑)
Welcome to Cirque du Mystique! Here we specialize in providing acts of wonder. We also have many carnival attractions such as our famous Hall of Fame! We open at 7 PM weeknights and you can buy your tickets at the ticket booth near the front. Once again, welcome one and all!

As a warning, this roleplay contains dark themes such as kidnapping, homicide and violence. You have been warned.

Please read Overview before making a character. It contains the plot.

Here is where you roleplay. \/

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kenji Jensai @FrankieLynn @Angelic Princess @Four The Magician (Anyone can reply.)

Rosemarie began setting up the supplies in main tent for the show tonight. They had arrived in New York yesterday and there was still more work to be done. It was quite sunny outside, and even though she had only been working for 15 minutes, she was sweating badly. She walked outside the tent and into the supplies trailer. Rosemarie glanced around the room, mentally listing the contents of the room, searching for a certain object. Exercise Balls. Trapeze Set. Tightrope. Costumes. She walked in further until she reached the folded up bleachers. She grabbed the 'pull' handle and began dragging it to the tent. Halfway through, she realized that the contraption was actually much heavier than it looked. Rosemarie let go of it, her hands on her knees. Ace walked up to her, a smirk placed on his face, "Need help there, dolly." he spoke this playfully, but the rainbow hair girl disguised as a blonde woman was not in a joking mood, "Piss off, Ace." she hissed, looking up to glare at him.

@LoveLures

Albrecht casually strolled about looking for his natural strength to be put to work, though with the sun and the heat he bore a long dark trench coat with a hood that was currently up and blocking his head; passing by the supplies trailer he heard the word help and stepped towards it only to find Rosemarie and Ace going at it.

“Need some help?” Albrecht stated as he peered towards the two,

“I believe the only reason I am kept is for physical labor.” With a small laugh he took a few more steps closer and peered to the bleachers,

“Carrying those to the main tent, yes?” A smirk laid across his face though it was mostly covered by the front of his jacket, Albrecht began to reach for the handle that was originally being pulled on by Rosemarie though he stopped a half a foot out, giving a look towards her as if waiting for confirmation.

@Four The Magician

Ace smirked, "Well, I'm sorry. Didn't know you were in a crappy mood. Do you need a hug?" He asked, reaching his arms out to her sarcastically. She glared harder. "Oh come on, dearie, give your best friend a hug." Rosemarie glared at him so forcefully that by now he would be six feet under, technically speaking. She reached up and pinched him on the forehead. Hard. "I told you to piss off. Now go help get the costumes ready." Ace pouted and walked off. Rosemarie huffed, "What am I going to do with him." She then noticed Albrecht was there. The woman that seemed to be one of the most mature in the circus sighed, before looking up to meet the man's eyes. "I guess so. Ace isn't much help when it comes to labor. And that would be correct, we are moving this to the main tent.

@LoveLures

Albrecht gave a nod as he moved his hand the whole distance, gripping the handle then beginning to pull, though he was able to pull the thing it did give him some grief as it really was heavy.

"New York is considered the 'big city', right?" He gave a glance to Rosemarie as he continued to lug the bleachers to the main tent but not before asking question.

"Anything else heading over there can be stacked right on top, it saves a trip." With the question out of the way he stopped for a response and possibly other things as he glanced about the grounds looking at the nearby others.

@LoveLures

Sakurako began applying her makeup, she applied her eye liner and turned towards the window. Everything about New York felt strange. Moving towards the door she grabbed her parasol and left her trailer. She headed towards the tent, to see how the set up was coming along. Sakurako had fallen into deep thought about the new town when she felt something hit her in the head, knocking her onto the ground. “Oww” she whimpered holding her behind. Looking up into the bright sun, a male figure stood there. “Ace! Watch where you are going” stumbling back onto her feet, she reached for her parasol.

Reji was in his trailer when all of a sudden,he heard a commotion coming from outside.He heard Sakurako's voice coming from outside of his trailer.he proceeded to open the door to his trailer

And yell" Mademoiselle will you quiet down some of us are trying to work!"

He had been working on plans for a new act he was nearly done,he just needed a bit more time.It combined his illusion ability and his vampiric powers to pull it off."I he said to himself "am a true genius".He then leaned back and howled with laughter.(sorry if its late plus if it has error which I strongly know it does its because I've been studying for a very important test)

The warm wind danced through her hair, She heard Renji yelling at her. Sakurako spun her body to face Renji “May I help you!” she shouted back.

Brushing the dirt off her shoulders she walked towards his trailer, crossing her arms she flipped her hair. Sakurako was not in the mood to deal with egotistical men right now. Approaching his trailer she began to look at the fine detail of the trailer. Approaching the door she uncrosses her arms. “What do you want Renji, not that I really care but I’ll still ask since I have nothing better to do” she leaned up against the rail of the stairs as a devious smirk lite across her face.

He looked up at the little girl before him and decided to play with her a bit."Yes I thought maybe you could entertain me" he said as he pulled his face forward hers.Their faces were so close he could kiss her,he motioned as if he was going to do so.Then seeing the reaction on her face pulled back at the last second."He was very pleased with himself seeing how red sakurako's face was."That face suits you well" he said in a casual tone."Now if you could excuse me I'm very busy I have no time for your annoying behavior" he said in a semi-serious tone.

Sakurako felt her face go beet red, as she looked in to his eyes, bringing her hand up, she slapped Renji across the face. “Don’t you dare” she shouted.

Jumping backwards she gathered herself. “I’m not here to entertain you! That’s not my job you idiot” crossing her arms she began to walk away to find the others. Once she had calmed down she turned around and gave him a mean glare “Don’t think you can just kiss any girl you want, I’m not a puppet!” she shouted. Pulling out her favorite book she began to read and ignore what just happened.

(Sorry I've been unactive, I just have been helping my aunt at our VBS. Forgive me, yes? ^-^)

Rosemarie @Four The Magician

"Apparently," Rosemarie frowned, "But even though we haven't been here long, I already don't like it." The woman sighed. "But of course, there is always that one place that a person won't like. You and I would know that, seeing as how we have been here so long." Rosemarie smiled fondly, remembering her first years at the circus, raising Ace, perfecting her acts. She then nodded at his suggestion of making less trips. "That should work." she peered into the supplies trailer, looked around, and then turned back to Albrecht. "Can you get the costumes and take them to the trailer, along with act objects, such as the hoola hoops and the pins.?" Rosemarie asked the man. Since no one supervised them at the circus, Rosemarie always was the person that kept everyone in line.

Ace
@Kenji Jensai @Angelic Princess

Ace smirked at the twos childish acts. He grinned and said mockingly, "Well you two lovebirds, I need to get some work done, so good day to you." Ace then started walking towards his trailer.

Reji glared at Ace.That smug grin of his just really pisses me off.He thought about leaving his trailer and brutally helping Ace learn how easy bones break.He dismissed the thought and instead replied by saying"Thanks for noticing me and my darlings little fight but what about you and Rosemarie word around the Cirque is that you slept together".Reji waited in reply to see what would happen.It was like waiting for an explosion to go off.It never happened when you expected it to.@LoveLures

Users who are viewing this thread

Back