• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Cirque De Monstres (1876)

Nicolas sighed.

"Nothing at the moment. We have very little info on these people. We can go see the show tonight, although, I would very much like to talk to Thomas."

He rubbed his chin.

"He seems like the first person to check out. A wealthy man who opens cirque and only uses his first name."

he shook his head.

"Its not normal. not normal at all."

Catherine's eyes lit up when Nicolas said they could go to the cirque.

"I'd be happy to speak to some of the performers for you. They may be more willing to speak to a young lady than you." She chose her words carefully, hoping her uncle would allow her to do something more than stand around once they got to the cirque.

"What time does tonight's show start?" Catherine asked, a bit of excitement creeping into her voice.

"I really hope the church won't be too much of a bother," Duchess suggested, "since I'm a self proclaimed cat girl with unknown origins, I may or may not be a demon. If I am and I was purified, I wonder if I would turn into a cat or a human. Or just die. I honestly have no idea..." She explained while her tail and ears flicked habitually. "I can't really hide my ears and tail either, and since they're real and move I wonder what the church would think if they saw me during the show..." Duchess finished with a hint of fear. "Anyway, I going to do my last check on the grounds and head back to my house now. It was nice to meet you Victoria; you can stop by my house anytime you like. Good day!" Duchess waved goodbye and left the big tent to go finish her daily rodent check on the cirque.

@Melody Frazier @CrimsonEclipse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back