• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Christmas at the Resort ~ Out of Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ya I mean whatever works for me. I think that could be fun. So maybe right now we have our personal interactions then they rest and go out to do activities the next day?

Alright cool.
-Plans-
+Do interactions for tonight
+Morning breakfast meet up
+Snowboard/Skiing
+Maybe eating or relaxing in a hot tub
+Not sure what else honestly. Maybe separate interactions again?

Yes, I like those interactions! A good mix of structure and having room to be creative. Planning it RP-day by RP-day is a good way to make sure we don't get too ahead of ourselves too.

RIGHT? Hyunjee squealing and running his words together in his excitement warms my heart <3
On that note, starstucker starstucker , should Nate knock on his door or do you want to skip the logistics of getting to the pool and go straight to the pool? Figured it's a good time to ask haha

One question! How do we get everyone together? Sarah and Ryan are drinking hot chocolate in Ryan's room and Bate and Hyunjee are going swimming so how do we get everyone together now?

Oh I figures they were meeting up the next day and was saying it was afternoonish. At least I thought and I was thinking whoever was in charge of us winning the vacation has us doing the activities together and that's how we always end up around each other

Makes sense to me. And if we want to skip right to skiing/snowboarding after we finish up our separate interactions "tonight", I'm fine with that too tbh.

Yup that's what I was thinking ^-^...hmm maybe we should also have them hang out in one of their rooms too after they are done with activities just to talk and stuff

Let's take the characters skiing the next morning. Some brochure can be slipped under each if their doors about this skiing activity so they can reach out to each other and plan on going maybe? Idk if I'm making sense here, I'm still very sleepy

Nope makes sense to me, that sounds fine. Though maybe it should be like those getaway vacation types where they kinda just tell you to go and it has a list of the days activities and then when they meet up for skiing and snowboarding maybe they decide to just hang out more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back