Chivalry: Academy for Future Knights

Oh my... alot has certainly passed. Did I miss to much, or have the students not been implemented yet?

i'm barely catching up myself lol @_@ yeah, dragons are still in the dining hall, and second conversation is happening among the templars in the templar wing; many of the templars left once the dragons entered, so there's that. and heinrich was challenged to a duel @_@

@SteevieX1 Just some shenanigans in the dining hall,though many players are dispersing from there. Hotspots seem to be the Temple and training field.

Yeah. Playing catch up has been my motto all evening. Haha. Though, I've been waiting mostly for opportunities to react. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^

lol nice. i know how it is >__> hopefully we'll get to the next day soon so we can have more free roam

-----------

HEY Steevie changed his avatar to Severa :D My favorite +__+ also lyn :o

Lon'Qu doesn't have enough strength for my tastes >__> but Lyn's the best +_+ I always use her teh most :D Same for Severa at that. Hard part is choosing her parent/hair color O__O

I switched Lon qu over to Griffon rider and he has got pretty descent stats at the moment (terrible defence though :P , also I am on hard mode). Vantage is what makes him so good :P . I don't have the lynn DLC though, I want it so bad. But I am broke :P . I also use Cordelia alot, gale force Bow knight, kills all the mounted people for me :3. I married Lon qu and Cordelia so I run with alot of skill and speed on Severa and with the killing edge, she gets so many crits. :P Also she is awesome in black hair!

(this must be awkward for people who have no clue what we are talking about :P )

lol everyone should go play dem fire emblemz it will make lives better :D

Yep i got the Lyn DLC, but i still needa play it O: her character design looks so awesome! And nice, i'll have to try that out :D I bet Severa looks awesome with black hair :D I kinda never gave Lon'Qu a chance, so my next playthrough +__+ i shall use him faithfully

My boyfriend has the television/PS3, so I'm just working on various projects that involve a laptop and homework.

He is kind of like Frederick in a sense. He is really good early on in the game but he does progress a little better than him, I just throw him in the battle and he dodges all the hits :P . For some reason he is the only unit that has never died for me, well Olivia too. Also I was looking at a google image of Severa's different hair and I saw her with blue hair and she looks amazing >_<, sort of like Hatsune Miku :P . So I am totally marrying Virion and Cordelia next time :P .

If it was a game I was familiar with, I'd join in. I was in the unfortunate case of being unable to experience fire emblem. But I did play Golden Sun...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back