Children Of Olympus

The title is Children of Olympus... And Ra isn't one of the gods listed. An I the only one who follows the rules? xD .

I'm not saying anything haha. I'm just stating the rules. You know laying down the law. Setting down the hammer.

Ok guys I'm here to make the final decision @Yugi Ketchum it is a very cool character but I agree with kiotaro it is Greek gods and goddess not Egyptian but I like the idea of making something like this where any child of any god meet at a single camp it's very cool idea and @Kiotaro Thor wasn't the only one to wield his hammer Wonder Woman when ever they had a marvel dc crossover she picked up his hammer

Woah woah woah. What? The enchantment on Thor's hammer literally says only Thor can wield the hammer. My whole life is a lie... *goes out to bar and starts drinking.*

I liked the idea as well but it's only Greek gods and goddess I might make another RP where its all the gods

Kiotaro said:
Woah woah woah. What? The enchantment on Thor's hammer literally says only Thor can wield the hammer. My whole life is a lie... *goes out to bar and starts drinking.*
Actually it says who ever is worthy to wield this hammer shall have the powers of thor 
And @Skylar Black I shall

No it says whoever is worthy of being Thor shall bear the powers of Thor. Or sonething. Ima look it up one sec. 
Wow. My whole life IS a lie. I just. Don't know. Why to. Say. I'm I just. I. I just. *start crying uncontrollably.*

It's just. I just. *continues crying.* I am at loss for words. I literally don't know what to say anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back