• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Olympus

Ash blinked up at him and nodded silently, remembering why she was here. Her shirt was soaked in red from her now non-existent injuries

Vex awoke with a start as the light from the morning sun hit his eyes instantly warming him and he smiled taking in the suns warmth as he stood up and stretched popping his knuckles then popping his neck then he remembered the promise he made and got a wide smile and started to run up his roof then jumped across to the next cabins roof and did that until he landed on the apollo cabins roof then laid down on his stomach and peeked into the window "wake up miss sunshine you have a sunrise to experience then we got training to go do" he yelled into the cabin through the window @Skylar Black

-------

Dante smiled at the little girl "well im a camper here my names dante" he says warmly "whats your name" he asks taking note of the blood stained shirt

"A-Ash" She mumbled quietly up at him, tilting her head. She looked curious yet slightly frightened of the other camper, wrapping her arms around her chest silently.

Tony had hurried back to the Zeus cabin, and had changed, before sitting on the steps outside with his head in his hands

Dante kneeled down to face ash "I like that name" he said smiling "do you know who your godly parent is" he asked warmly trying to help ash out the best he can

Ash nodded silently. It had happened a few days ago, and she had been curious to know what it was before she was told by the creature who had brought her to camp, "H-Hades"

Dante smiled wide "well then it looks like I have a sister now" he holds out his hand "come on ill take you to the cabin" he says smiling warmly

"Yes I'm a son of hades that makes us brother and sister" he said warmly holding ash's hand gently leading her to hades cabin and pointing at black cabin "and that's out cabin" he smiled

Skylar smiled and woke up. She got dressed and grabbed her knife belt and dagger. She ran out of the cabin and smiled at Vex. "Ready!"

Tony ran his hands through his hair from where he was sat. Around the stressed boy was a light static field, affecting peoples hair as they passed, some giving him annoyed looks

Dante felt her hand tighten and smiled feeling her excitement "just wait till you see the inside I think you'll love it" he smiled down at her as they closer to the cabin @WolfOfProphecys

~~~~

Vex stood up on the roof with a huge smile "then first training exercise is to climb on up here and experience your first sunrise" he grinned down at her "then we go to the train area and do some real training" he said confidently @Skylar Black

Skylar smirked and strapped her dagger to her belt before climbing the cabin easily. She sat down on the roof and looked towards where the sun would rise.

Vex sat down on the roof smiling as he looked towards the horizon "so is this really your first sunrise" he asked skylar

~~~~

Dante walked up at the steps and opened the door and walked inside with ash behind him then he gestured up at the ceiling glittering in colors of different gems then he looked down at her smiling "how do you like it?" He asks

Dante smiled "that's good now are you tired? Because its gonna be a little while before we can go eat" he asked his little sister

"They are made to represent hades more or less I don't know the full story but I know they beautiful to look at when your laying in bed" he said with a smile watching her then looking up at the ceiling

Ash nodded, and smiled slightly, "They are" She agreed, and looked over at him, before the younger sibling warily wandered over and hugged him

Allina made her way back to camp and realized that no one else was up she whistled and her white steed a present from her mother appeared by her side she mounted him and rode him to the training arena she saw two figures already there. @Skylar Black

Last edited by a moderator:
Dante was token aback by the sudden hug but he smiled and hugged her gently back "your family now I will always protect you ash" he said smiling down at her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back