• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Children Of Dragons (Reboot)

remembervvinter said:
Not to rush or anything, but when will we be starting?
Once we get all the elements we can start unless you guys wanna start before that

Well, it's up to you if we start. But, I feel like waiting, for the other elements.

Korvac said:
Hello there
I was wandering if I might be able to reserve Earth?
My bad I man I thought I replied to you, I'll reserve earth for you if you still want it

EclipseRising said:
My bad I man I thought I replied to you, I'll reserve earth for you if you still want it
I'll have my character made sometime today

Last edited by a moderator:
So I had an idea last night about adding in a group of dragon hunters that work under the king, they rarely pop up in battle but are really really strong and I wanted you guy's opinion on weather I should go through with it or not.

Alright and if @Korvac doesn't post his cs soon we can just begin without the last two elements just so we can get things moving along

If you guys want we can get started, the earth element can just be tossed as side for now since the guy who wanted it hasn't been around for a while. And to be honest I'm actually very satisfied with the team we've got put together

Alrighty I think we've waited a good enough time, I'm gonna post a starter so we can get the ball rollin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back