• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Cheer Up, Emo Kid! - A search for uplifting stories

Tiramisu

I've been feeling gloomy lately, so let's try to fix that with my favorite hobby; roleplaying!

In this thread, I will attempt to craft basic heartwarming or smile-inducing snippets for any interested party to develop with me. Don't expect a novella for each, as they are meat to start the process of creating, so there will be more than simple cleaning up and polishing to do with these, folk!

Tastes and Requirements

I'm looking into two or more paragraphs an IC post, with good enough content and details to allow for a quality response in each of our post. We won't need to make masterpieces of course, so just try to advance the story or develop the world or character while giving priority to having fun writing the post you will make out of the current scene. Let's be friend and have fun!

I'm a big lover of chatting about my rps with my partners in the OOC thread, so please be ready to swap idea and share any funny or interesting thought you had about our posts. In exchange I'll do the same and ask for your advice from time to time when I'm feeling indecisive about where to take a scene we play with.

I'm mostly a medieval fantasy and slice of life type of girl, but there are always a big chance I may get into an idea if it strikes enough of my cravings and is shown enough interest from your part for me to try any genre ever, so feel free to suggest or ask!

I play any gender, and any sexuality, so don't feel shy about suggesting pairings, I love romance!

What are the ideas that float in my head right now?

I've got cravings for classic JRPG elements and something related to Persona 3 or 4 lately, and would be interested in mixing the two together.

I'd be interested in writing something cutesy with children characters. Perhaps new step siblings bonding over time?

Mundane things taken to Epic proportions, aka trash gathering is SRS BSNS!

More to come... or you can suggest!

I would love to do something with kids. Maybe kind of mixing a bit of a fantasy with the kids?

Like - oh wow i think my new dad is a wizard and i'm sure my new step sibling is a demon ( actually either a witch or shapeshifter )

or kind of like a narnia style thing where the kids get dropped into a fantasy world for shenanigans slash epicness slash just random stuff happens okay

or i had an idea for like craft style mages that are youngsters starting out - could loop back to first idea.

like the new family are kind of odd and can like make magic by baking into a pie, or weave destiny into a shawl or whatevs.

readingraebow said:
I would love to do something with kids. Maybe kind of mixing a bit of a fantasy with the kids?
Like - oh wow i think my new dad is a wizard and i'm sure my new step sibling is a demon ( actually either a witch or shapeshifter )

or kind of like a narnia style thing where the kids get dropped into a fantasy world for shenanigans slash epicness slash just random stuff happens okay

or i had an idea for like craft style mages that are youngsters starting out - could loop back to first idea.

like the new family are kind of odd and can like make magic by baking into a pie, or weave destiny into a shawl or whatevs.
That's certainly something we could work with! Care to PM about your preferred roles should we go one of those routes along with your own requirements? That'll get us started nicely!

Tiramisu said:
That's certainly something we could work with! Care to PM about your preferred roles should we go one of those routes along with your own requirements? That'll get us started nicely!
Sure will I'm heading home but I should have a pm sent in about an hour or hour half.

hello there!! I'd love to do with something involving kids or almost anything for that matter!! just one question, is a strictly platonic relationship alright?

:)

Kbunnyy said:
I really like that plot, it sounds so fun
Which plot are you referring to?

[QUOTE="Bumbling Bee]

hello there!! I'd love to do with something involving kids or almost anything for that matter!! just one question, is a strictly platonic relationship alright?

:)

[/QUOTE]
Yeah, kids are always strictly platonic in my rps. :)

readingraebow said:

That^^^

Tiramisu said:
Which plot are you referring to?
Yeah, kids are always strictly platonic in my rps. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back