Chat

This thread's over a year old and still kicking?! That's pretty impressive: is this a reboot of a previous thread or something?

This is the third iteration of the RP. There was also a mini-spin off that was stillborn concerning the dramas of the Three Sisters and the Houses on them. So yeah, we've been around (less because we're dedicated and more because we all post sooooo slowly XD)

This is the third iteration of the RP. There was also a mini-spin off that was stillborn concerning the dramas of the Three Sisters and the Houses on them. So yeah, we've been around (less because we're dedicated and more because we all post sooooo slowly XD)
Ahh, that explains it then. If that's the case, at least I won't have to worry too much about keeping folks waiting on posts if everyone's equally tortoise-like ^_^

Aw shucks, well I'll do my best to ensure that they're worth the wait then ^.^

Well at that rate, I suspect we're aiming to break the record for longest running RP? ;p
naw, theirs some that have been going on for 10 plus years with no sign o stopping, like one piece

Hold on. We must not forget that once every month or two we all drop one or two posts each and it almost makes the thread look active again.

Our anniversary was February 12th, we missed it. If we're counting the age of the old threads then we should be counting the OOC pages too, in which case we're well over a thousand by now.

We go through periods of activity, usually when one person posts we all get self conscious that the rest of us haven't done anything in a month and we have a beautiful week of activity, followed by a few weeks of silence. We just tend to go off on tangents, on the old thread we tried that PnP RP, right now it's Skyrim, we'll never abandon this RP entirely, it's just slow moving.

You wont even get a chance to turn around my friend: I'll see you one the dueling field.

Turn around? Joke's on you: I'll laying flat on the ground

8202f7824b25ed2118aef05735f1c728.jpg

I shall see you then! And because I am no gentlemen (but a jester) I shall bring a tomahawk! :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back