• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Characters for Pindaar se Polgaas

Planning to sign up, but I'm going to be a lil busy for a while, so I might take a while.

Also, while I'm at it, how prominent is magic in this RP? TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior
I'm glad you asked! Magic is quite rare in Elvish culture, but an entire independent tribe of humans are magic wielders. They keep to themselves in the Northern Mountains. I decided that in this world Elves aren't immediately thought of as magical, immortal beings.

Mortuus Silentium

"Out of darkness, these blades will guide my way."

jungle_hunter_by_jerseyrob-d5uknw2.jpg

Race: Human

Weapon: Hunting knife

Skill: Shadowstepping.
Over decades of hunting and elder teachings, Mortuus has learned the art of silence, and is able to walk and run in absolute quiet.

Story: Silentium is his tribe's best hunter, and is responsible for keeping them fed and warm with meat and hides. He is one of very few to survive the initiation rituals set forth by his elders, part of which involves consuming strong poison and living to tell the tale. As written by the elders, inhumans are abominations created by the devil, a great deal of prejudice reinforced by decades of commitment floods Silentium's mind, and he will not hesitate to bring these so named vile creatures to their knees should he encounter any of them.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

Last edited:
Mortuus Silentium
"Out of darkness, these blades will guide my way."

jungle_hunter_by_jerseyrob-d5uknw2.jpg

Race: Human

Weapon: Hunting knife

Skill: Shadowstepping.
Over decades of hunting and elder teachings, Mortuus has learned the art of silence, and is able to walk and run in absolute quiet.

Story: Silentium is his tribe's best hunter, and is responsible for keeping them fed and warm with meat and hides. He is one of very few to survive the initiation rituals set forth by his elders, part of which involves consuming strong poison and living to tell the tale. Upon the Elf-Human discovery, however, Mortuus has become prejudiced to elves based on his tribe's beliefs, and has no shortage of effigies flaunting their skins.

TheCountryWarrior TheCountryWarrior

I love him! One thing though. The elvish scouts have only seen and heard humans from afar, no contact has been established yet. However there are Goblins in the swamps and Dwarves in the mountains. You could use one of them. Or if you have another idea. I love ideas! Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

Users who are viewing this thread

Back