• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Character Registration

Mayyflower said:
Again I am using that girl >.<
Can you link which character is using it and the acceptance quote showing that was an accepted appearance?

Mayyflower said:
Name:
Misaka

Nickname(If Applies):

Mi

Female

Sexual Orientation:

Straight

Good or Evil or Neutral:

Neutral

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.)

Kagura and Kaiden's house

What Year of highschool your in:

Doesnt attend

What kind of being you are:

A demon/ Mega mix breed

Powers/gifts:

Can use all the elements.

Can summon weapons and beasts.

User of Hellfire and Holy fire.

She has many inhuman ability's aswell as very different from any supernatural person.

Dark and light magic

-Her parents

-Pretty things

-Sweets

Dislikes:

-New things

-Mean people

-Vegetables

Personality:

Misaka has a very wild personality, she has a crazy imagination, she is very bipolar towards other people, she loves to draw, sing, play with her friends,

Appearance: (Anime Picture Perferred)

tumblr_muecqi7Tva1sq9yswo1_500.gif

tumblr_nufhhe6DDA1ufkuk3o1_500.gif

latest

tumblr_mm8oa6fxqe1rvi1zto1_r1_500.gif

FateKaleid06A.jpg~original
giphy.gif

Bio: Her life just begun

Dating/lover/crush:

No one

Anything else: @Tobi Neafearn

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Can you link which character is using it and the acceptance quote showing that was an accepted appearance?

[/QUOTE]
Since you wanna get in people's business then you can go look for it yourself ^.^

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((They don't look the same and are technically bipolar to one another ;-;

[/QUOTE]
What?

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((They don't look the same and are technically bipolar to one another ;-;

[/QUOTE]
(they are the same character from the same anime)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Thanks, just making sure it wasn't an appearance added after acceptance, those would still be free game.

[/QUOTE]
your welcome

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((her's is 7, mine is 15

[/QUOTE]
(yes, I know, but once an appearance is used, it's that persons and can't be used by anyone else.)

LunaCrosby said:
(yes, I know, but once an appearance is used, it's that persons and can't be used by anyone else.)
((She has a demonic form, mine is a tiger form. I don't see how they're the same... It's an appearance... People look similar...

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((She has a demonic form, mine is a tiger form. I don't see how they're the same... It's an appearance... People look similar...

[/QUOTE]
(I know this too, but no one person is the same, even if they look similar, they don't look alike unless born as identical twins. And it's the way the rp has alway's been running, you can't use the same character appearance as someone else unless they quit the rp or are gone for a while with no explanation as to why))

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((She has a demonic form, mine is a tiger form. I don't see how they're the same... It's an appearance... People look similar...

[/QUOTE]
An appearance that's in use by me, different forms or not mao's appearance is already in use by me)

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((SO I'm expected to quit the current roleplay I have with someone? :I

[/QUOTE]
Nope jus change her appearance ^.^

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((SO I'm expected to quit the current roleplay I have with someone? :I

[/QUOTE]
(No, just change the appearance, were not saying you have to quit)

LunaCrosby said:
(No, just change the appearance, were not saying you have to quit)
((As you said, I have many posts already with images and gifs of her face. and I'd have to change the fact she is a tiger because i linked it to her hair colour =.=

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]((As you said, I have many posts already with images and gifs of her face.

[/QUOTE]
Then either change her appearance or quit the current roleplay and restart

LunaCrosby said:
Why does she have appearances for an older self? Would that actually matter if she's not aging anytime soon? Plus, she does have a lot of forms as it is. I won't say others don't, but why would she need that many?

Roman said:
Why does she have appearances for an older self? Would that actually matter if she's not aging anytime soon? Plus, she does have a lot of forms as it is. I won't say others don't, but why would she need that many?
Because she will be that child who can change her age

Mayyflower said:
Because she will be that child who can change her age
Is that just an excuse to keep the younger appearances too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back