• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Character Registration

TheDragoon said:
I feel like I get ignored a lot tho... ;-;
Well the people you rp with always have multiple rps going on and sometimes they don't see the post, happens to me all the time

Roman said:
(((( Goddess and Angel forms are also being used. If you want, I can help you. We have a lot of characters and it's sometimes hard to find appearances ))))
nah its a-all good ^^ I changed them hoping that the new apperances arn't taken :'(

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]nah its a-all good ^^ I changed them hoping that the new apperances arn't taken :'(

[/QUOTE]
Well when I said Goddess form I meant Weiss. Everything else is fine. :)

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]o-oh (' :| ) well okay then i'm all good then?

[/QUOTE]
Weiss (Goddess Form #1) still needs to be changed.

Roman said:
Weiss (Goddess Form #1) still needs to be changed.
oh so the other one was fine?! Omg im so stupid @-@ (:'() okay so would it be okay if i changed Weiss into what i put for final form and change the final form into what i had before?

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]oh so the other one was fine?! Omg im so stupid @-@ (:'() okay so would it be okay if i changed Weiss into what i put for final form and change the final form into what i had before?

[/QUOTE]
Well, it's just a matter of Weiss is already in use.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]Well, it's just a matter of Weiss is already in use.

[/QUOTE]
Exactly.

Now go back to your hole Tobi. >->

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]
Name: Akemi Aiko
Nickname (If Applies): Ai (you don’t need to call her Ai)

Sexual Orientation: straight

Good or Evil or Neutral: Neutral she fights herself whether she’s good or evil right now she’s close to the evil side

Where you live (House, dorm, etc.): mansion

What Year of high school you’re in: 3rd

What kind of being you are: Half goddess half demon

Powers/gifts: Aiko is time half demon half goddess. She has the ability to reverse time and see through the future. Her powers depend whether she is in goddess or demon form. In demon form she can mess with people’s minds by giving them hallucinations and grant somebody a wish as long as they sell her their soul. She also appears to have the power to manipulate the memories of virtually anyone she pleases, but otherwise the full extents of her abilities are unknown. In goddess form she can stop time and prevent something from happening she can telepathically talk to people from every timeline and she also grants wishes but a favor is to be in exchange. And the full extent of her abilities are also unknown.

Food

Hanging out

Studying

Dislikes:

Being with too many people

Haters

Beans

Socializing

Having many personalities

Personality: Aiko is a very intelligent person who is quiet yet sweet. When Aiko meets people she will act cold towards them and she will not care but if you hang around Aiko long enough she will care deeply about you. Despite her social awkwardness she does enjoy being around people who care about her which during that time she is a fun bubbly person. Aiko’s personality really depends on what form she is in but most of the time she is a very intelligent, distant, and a cold person. Aiko is portrayed as meek, shy, timid, and is known around the school for her lack of confidence.

Appearance: (Anime Picture Preferred)

Aiko has 3 forms

(her angel form) -when she's happy

View attachment 215222

Her demon form- when she's not in the mood

View attachment 214935

and then there's her average form

View attachment 215225

In her normal form she will sometimes look mean when she actually is very nice

View attachment 215267

Aiko has 3 different appearances depending on her mood and there is also her demon and goddess form

and here are the different demon/ goddess forms

demon form #1

View attachment 214938

goddess form #1

View attachment 215263

Aiko cannot be a full angel since she only has half of her sister so she will look different from all angels or beings in heaven

FINALLY

Final form!

Demon final formView attachment 214944

Her final goddess form

View attachment 215259

Bio: Aiko was born with a twin sister named Shion. They’re mother was a demon while they’re father was a god. So when they had twins Aiko was made to be like her mother (a demon) and Shion was made like her father (a god). But despite all their differences they still loved each other very much. Growing up Aiko and Shion did everything together from HW to studying they were both aiming for the same goal. Everything was perfect for Aiko and Shion…until they got separated. Someone kept Shion captive and tortured her to the extent where Shion’s existence almost left. Aiko tried going to every different timeline to save her sister but…it was just fate for her to die. So Aiko decided to make a ritual that would make Shion a part of her spiritually but to do so she had to kill Shion with her own hands. Afterwards Aiko effectively becomes a goddess of this new universe. Apart from her true nature as a demon, she still exists with a human form in the real world and can interact normally with everyone else. It is assumed that Aiko is a deity that primarily embodies love (whereas Shion embodied hope).

Aiko is presently holding a fraction of her sister the Goddess Shion captive--specifically, the part that was Shion before she died. It is also implied she is placing the world's curses onto herself giving her the personality she has today.

Dating/lover/crush: None but is welcome to the idea

anything else: Aiko carries a cute little familiar named shion who was named after her dead sister because the familiar has the soul of her sister which Aiko saved after killing her and made it into a familiar. Shion stays by her side and when needed aids Aiko in battle.

View attachment 214949

and this is Shions human form but when she is in this form she has no memories of her past life so she does not know she was Aiko's sister and a powerful time goddess

View attachment 214940

[/QUOTE]
Accepted

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]T^T thank you (o'v'o)

[/QUOTE]
It was a tough one but you got through it. You're welcome :)

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]Sorry for all the questions!!! (':3)

[/QUOTE]
We all have questions. Ask whenever you have one. :)

[QUOTE="Aiko Akemi]yay :) so I'm guessing i can just start anytime then?

[/QUOTE]
Yes you may. :D

TheDragoon said:
Alright alright, but I still can't think of anything...
I can help you out with your character, if you really need ideas. For starters please get rid of the zzzzs, its annoying and speech impediments aren't really comic relief.

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]I can help you out with your character, if you really need ideas. For starters please get rid of the zzzzs, its annoying and speech impediments aren't really comic relief.

[/QUOTE]
Nah, I'm not making a new character anymore. And I already applied him to a different rp with a better appearance and he got accepted :U

Thanks for the offer tho. I appreciate it.

TheDragoon said:
Nah, I'm not making a new character anymore. And I already applied him to a different rp with a better appearance and he got accepted :U
Thanks for the offer tho. I appreciate it.
It's fine, I was making a character sheet for that same rp and I saw your character there:P

[QUOTE="Sailor Adams]It's fine, I was making a character sheet for that same rp and I saw your character there:P

[/QUOTE]
I fixed him up a bit, but the "zza's" were kinda a given... I was either going to make his nationality Italian or have a story behind it. I chose the second choice... Even though the first choice was easy, I thought it'd be more fun if I came up with something more interesting. So far I'm just planning further down the line... I gotz planz. But putting them into play early in the RP wouldn't make good RP material, so I'm gonna wait until the plot thickens xD

((Let's take this conversation to a PM so we don't bother anyone k?))

TheDragoon said:
I fixed him up a bit, but the "zza's" were kinda a given... I was either going to make his nationality Italian or have a story behind it. I chose the second choice... Even though the first choice was easy, I thought it'd be more fun if I came up with something more interesting. So far I'm just planning further down the line... I gotz planz. But putting them into play early in the RP wouldn't make good RP material, so I'm gonna wait until the plot thickens xD
((Let's take this conversation to a PM so we don't bother anyone k?))
((I'm Italian and that does not happen what so ever...))

[QUOTE="Tobi Neafearn]((I'm Italian and that does not happen what so ever...))

[/QUOTE]
((Yeah, that's one of the reasons I picked the second choice... I only thought the first reason cause a fan of DB mentioned that maybe Winchester was Italian. I liked the idea but a part of me was offended because he was being racist... Sort of. Win isn't even real... :U))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back