Chapter One: Predator and Prey [Anathema Ascendant]

OOC
That's a lot of successes.

The Prophet

The Prophet shakes his head, his face growing darker, his cold compsure cracking a little. "I do this not on my own behalf, but on behalf of the ones who sent me. They wait even now, delaying their departure into eternal peace, to ensure the people of this world can join them in perfection. I must spread their message, spread vindication. That is why they empowered me. That is why I yet walk Creation."

Still, some deeply hidden part of the Prophet is clearly deeply touched by the offer to be a hero. His head bows, his fervour diminishes a little, and he says, "Your words have the ring of truth. I cannot argue against your aid, and it may be that I have misjudged how best to apply my efforts. I will go with you, then, and we shall guide each other to the best of our abilities."

"Perhaps that is yet your purpose, but how can you find out in service to the corrupt, even if unwittingly?" she smiles warmly, holding her hand forward as if the symbol of a strange truce in this hour "I am not the guide, merely the vizier. I can advise you, if you will let me, and together we can build beautiful works of arts which will then be exposed to the world, so that they may stand in awe and wonder when it is that death no longer denies them rest." she flatters his own convictions shamelessly though with the subtle nuance of one who could make it sound entirely genuine.

"As my Lady said earlier, we may have to demand you swear to certain oaths, but they will only be what is strictly necessary. If you will trust us, if you will trust me, then we can look forward to a wonderful partnership. We are not afraid to use what is before us, we are not afraid of our differences, we stand strong in what we can represent, what could be. What must be. What will be." she press the tip of her fan to her cherry lips lightly.

"Will you be a part of this, then?"

---------------------

OOC

Presence attack "Accept to submit to my oaths."

Manipulation 8 + Presence 7 = 15 dice + Hiding the Wyld's Touch

15d10 → [4,4,10,5,10,2,1,1,1,3,4,4,5,8,3] = 5 successes + 2 successes = 7 successes

The Prophet

The Abyssal bows his head slightly in acquiescence. "You speak truly, and I am willing to bind myself to you. With your advice, we can shape Creation into what it always should have been and what will be, will be."

His gaze has been fixed on Izumi for some time now, but now the Prophet looks around. "Yet what of these others? What will become of my fellow scion of the Abyss, and what is your purpose here?" The last comment is directed at Arishat, still a mysterious figure who has not interrupted the intense discussion between the Prophet, the Fae and the Terrestrial.

Romanatali

The dragonblooded scion of the Scarlet Throne, heir to the essence of Hesiesh calmly sipped at her cup of tea as her essence flared, roared and raged futilely as it died down ever so slowly.

"This is very nice tea."

OOC

Anima ability is ON

- contact with Romanatali does Essence 3L die of damage! like "normal" flames

Anima flix is ON

- being within essence 3 feet of Romanatali does 1L die of damage per tick, hardness prevents damage

Tepet Romanatali Stats

Code:
Combat Defense Values                   Mental Defense Value
Dodge DV       04 +2 (2motes)           Dodge DV            07
Parry DV MA    03 +2 (2motes)           Parry DV            02
Parry DV Melee 08 +2 (2motes)           Soak   16L / 13B / 15A
HL : -0[ ] -1[ ][ ][ ][ ] -2[ ][ ][ ][ ] -4[ ] Incap[ ] Dead[ ]
Essence pool personal 16/16, peripheral 11/22, Willpower 7/7
Anima Flare : 13+ (anima ability is ON)
Charms ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back