Chapter 1 Interlude: London Calling [Sheila, Kenny] [Darkness Visible]

A grin broke out across Sheila's features as she took out her mirror and took Shannon's arm. "You offer your arm up to just any pretty girl, or is this your way of saying you're attracted to me?" There was humor in her voice, meaning she was at least partially joking. Sheila could have made this more awkward or nerve-wracking for the poor guy, in fact she was tempted to, but she decided not to. She left her shapely body out of it.

Shannon smiles and blushes a little. "While you are a beautiful woman my dear I am afraid my tastes run a bit different. Simply being a gentleman as i was raised to be..."

Sheila stifled a laugh as her eyes twinkled with humor... And mischief. "I was just joshing you. I like making people feel uncomfortable. It amuses me. Hell, I've flipped girls' skirts and snapped a few pics before. I ran like hell. Sold 'em for a nice price, too. If Lena were still around, she'd be shocked at how much trouble I've been getting in without her..."

After a long sigh and some nervous jingling of the change in her coat pocket, Sheila's drifted to the other street lights. Memories flooded back into her mind like a dam just burst. Maybe it was the mention of her dear friend? "I don't like this. So eerily familiar. The street lights, the rain. Like another tragedy waiting to happen."

You hear footsteps approaching. Looking around, you see Max and the others.

Please move conversation back to main thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back