Changes (A Pokemon Gijinka Roleplay)

Are you trying to flirt with me? ;P

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE: 2001— FOREVER

What do you mean "apparently"? :|

"Would you destroy something perfect in order to make it beautiful?" ~ Gerard Way

*pouts* she's real, I promise!

I can prove it! D:<

*blushes* Heeeey *crosses arms*

I'm not a tsundere! D:

*heavy excited gasping while frantically searching for DS*

Figures considering the info on the page stopped showing up for me. In the meantime, I should work on my post for the corrupted (finally). I'm already guessing it's gonna be garbage compared to Plagued's detailed and well thought out one.

Awwww that's not true. *hugs Lunar* I love the way you write. Especially with the emotions you put into your characters ^^

And that reminds me... I totally forgot to post on there. *profusely mentality apologizes to Kitten*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back