Change Canyon

I am very sorry to say that the role play will be postponed until tomorrow.I will start it at 6:00 PM coast time romorrow.Once again,I am very sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Haley Trells

Dating Preference (Gay,Straight,Bisexual,etc):
Homosexual

Crime(s) committed/Reason to be here:
Breaking and entering, theft, criminal damage.

Personality:
Haley Trells is an implusive woman. She loves having fun and doesn't really think things through. She is fairly selfish and hates being told no. She can be very petty at times and doesn't pay attention to the rules.

History:
Haley Trells grew up with 4 sisters and 3 brothers. They had a very healthy relationship and she was a well behaved girl untill her teens where she started to change. She befriended a group of people who just wanted to have fun at any cost and ended up commiting several crimes. She broke into places on a dare or just wanted to use the place or stole from shops. She was arrested for the first time at the age of 16 for breaking into the local swimming pool with her best friend and go community service. At the age of 18, she was arrested for criminal damage after she had smashed a mirror in the changing room at a retail store after ruining some clothes by using it as a toilet. She was sent to juvi for 3 months and her best friend visited her every day. At the age of 19, they broke into the local swimming pool again an hour after they had closed and by the morning, she had discovered that she was gay. She and her best friend tried dating but discovered that they felt nothing for each other and usually broke into the swimming pool every few months. At the age of 20, she was arrested after being discovered by the staff of the leisure centre. She was sent to change canyon as an alternative to jail.

Appearance (Real picture(s) suggested):
Haley is a 5'6ft average woman. Her chin is small and round. Her nose is small and her eyes are green. Her hair is always tied into a short ponytail and is brown with green streaks. Her ears are averagely size.

Other:

Narwhals,narwhals, swimming in the ocean~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back