Food Cereal before Milk, or Milk before Cereal?

I've always put the milk in before the cereal.

I also prefer my cereal to be soggy rather than crunchy. Come at me.

Cereal before milk unless its seconds! If I have milk left after I finish the cereal, that's the only time I will pour cereal right into the milk.

I believe in segregating my milk and cereal. If I combine them I just feel rushed to eat the cereal while it's crunchy. I fucking hate soggy cereal.

But sometimes I'll want it all in my mouth at once so I'll just pour out a little bit of cereal at a time to ensure I have some consistent crunch throughout the meal.

Because milk is a liquid and cereal is solid matter, the only logical choice is cereal before milk, lol.

Anyone that does otherwise is a barbarian and should be purged.

I actually never enjoy eating cereal with milk, rather have it dry its much better!
But now i read this i actually did both just to see...and of course, poring the milk first and the the cereal was a bad idea, i ended up with a milk covered table because of the fact the cereal stick to each other sometimes, made a large clump and plash it all over the place....so please....cereal THEN milk, your table will thank you.

Best question because I'm making my breakfast now. My opinion is that you always should put the milk on after the cereal so you know how much milk to use so that you don't waste any.

Cereal, then milk. Assuming that I have milk at all. If I'm in a rush or don't feel like dealing with the inevitably soggy result, I'll just eat it dry!

Why cause an unnecessary and unavoidable splash by pouring cereals after the milk? Cereal before milk all the way!

Depends on the cereal but It's always safe to go cereal first, especially if you eat your cereal in a cup like my lazy ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back