• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Cecelias Asylum for the Supernaturally Insane

What would you prefer to play?

• Doctor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Patient

• Both, I'd have two charecters

• Total voters

Dark Elfling

Your sweetest nightmare
Interest check, looking for a minimum of five people to begin.

Hello, hello. A welcome to one and all. Welcome to Cecilias Asylum for the Supernaturally Insane! I am Stefan, the head doctor here. Do you have a family member or friend who has displayed freakish powers and a wish to harm people? Well,bring 'em here, we'll take right good care of them, yes we will. Don't fret about our safety, all staff members acquire an unnatural gift as well. But are WE insane as wellllll? Well that's the question, isn't it. Hahahahahaha.

You'd have to post regularly, at least two posts per day. Looking for a few patients and a few doctors. Everyone has powers, and you can choose whether you're actually insane or not. Interested?

I would like to join!^w^

vinom said:
Game system?
For stuff like gaming systems and other stuff look in dice.

(._'.) So when are you ging to make th thread? Im exited ^w^

Alright, it look like there's a good interest, I'll post a link to the thread when I create it. Should be up today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back