• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CCFA OOC Chat

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm going to go with Amber because someone in my family is named Brianna and I will constantly think of them when typing their name, haha.

I swear some of my ideas are hard to find pics for. I get an idea in my head and it just doesnt exist on the internet, lol.
BRO I FEEL THAT

Ill make the character in my head first, then i get super picky about FCs. None of them look right. Im not even happy with lillians lmao

I thankfully know how to draw some, in a childish and bad way, but enough to get my ideas across at times. I feel more comfy using said skills with people I've known a while.

Right?

Like, right now I'm thinking of male char ideas. One I have is of like, a male Harpy. Give him peacock feathers and make him super flambouyant, a fasion guru. The kind of guy who will *insist* on giving you a makeover and always wears over the top colorful stuff.

Another idea is like, a Dragon boy who is a lesser dragon. So he's kind of scrappy and sneaky. Bit of a nerd who just pops out of weird places.

"GYAH! What were you doing in the Janitor's Closet?"

"Y-- Look! I gotta stash these manga I smuggled into the school somewhere!"

"The Janitors closet!?"

"There are more weebs amongst you than you think!"

Ugh I knoow... In my head the guy would be a chameleon dragon. So he could turn invisible, he'e have the curly chameleon tail and tiny horns, and almost always wearing goggles.

STOP IM STRESSED

I like the name Amber only because it reminds me of orange/yellow gummy bears so that is my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back