Cat Scratch town

maker

Storyline: There is a planet full of cat people called the Nekolites. And in the town of Cat Scratch there are plenty of problems. The biggest of these problems is the two rival gangs fighting a turf war. The East side Tigra's are a group of rough and tough alley cat's who have run this town for years. The West side Lionhart's are the Aristocats that are trying to keep the common alley cats away. And Catnip Highschool is the battlefield where these gangs fight and fight and fight. Choose your side and play for keeps. Sharpen your claws and have fun.

Open slots

• Tigra Topcat
  • Tigra second
  • Tigra soldier's there are unlimited slots for this
  • Lionhart Topcat
  • Lionhart Second
  • Lionhart Slodier There are unlimited slots for this

I will accept leaders and 2nds only if you commit to the rp if you do not reply or give a reason for disapearing your Neko will have graduated and another will be the new Topcat

Character Skelly

Name:

Appearance/bio

gang:

Afterschool Job: If any

weapon:

Magic ability: this is only elemental magic you can have the same as another cat

Rules: No Godmodding no bullying romance is fine even with a rival gang member.

My Charrie

Name: James Oslot

appearance/bioView attachment 11591

James has been a Tigra Soldier ever since he was a boy and since he joined the highschool he loved to be a part of every school fight in the building. He quickly worked up a reputation as a top fighter and was respected by all the Tigre. During the summer break he was jumped while aptroling an alley late at night and his left eye was badly damaged. Now james is deadset on finding who ordered the hit on him and getting revenge for his lost eye. He hates the lionharts since they are a bunch of westside fancy cats and he one day wants to be the head Tigra in the town.

gang: Tigra

Afterschool job: Singer in rock band the leopards

weapon: electric guitar

magic: electricity

Name: Roland

Appearance:

View attachment 11592

Bio: Roland used to live a normal life before the Lionhart gang started picking on his family. Now he is a Tigra soldier, whom hates violence.

Gang: Tigra

after school job: None

Weapon: Dual pistols

Magic Ability: Water

Name: Arabella Silver

Appearance:

View attachment 11759

Bio: Doesn't really remember anything due to memory loss. Only remembers that she's part of the Tigra gang.

Afterschool Job: None

Weapon: Dual sided guilded silver axe

Magic ability: Fire

Name: Coletto Monojab

Appearance: http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt23/rockgirl202/guy nekos/RainbowAnimeNekoGuy.jpg

Bio: Coletto was the oddball in his kitten litter. Instead of playing with toys, he would go and watch the local gangs of the town. During his life, rules were everything to him. The gang seemed to be the complete opposite. Coletto quickly joined when he was older.

Afterschool job: none

Weapon: a long whiplike chain with the shape of a scythe at the end

Magic Ability: can bend and manipulate almost any type of metal

accepted [MENTION=4363]Assassin Of Fate[/MENTION] accepted @SongOfTheSpiritWolf if anyone wants to make charries for the lionharts or recommend this rp to your friends so they can I encourage you the rp would be lame if everyone were in the same gang

(i guess I could make one for lionhart .w. I really like this rp so im feelin generous ;D)

Name: Eiuma (ay-oo-muh) Chrysalis

Appearance: http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6600000/neko-anime-animal-girls-6679014-892-2560.jpg

Bio: a sweet girl on the outside. She is bleak and vague, and occasionally sarcastic. She acts tough and plays hard, emotionlessly willing to kill if it benefits her. To others, Eiuma is a bit scary and has a sharp tongue. But on the inside, she is a small fragile and terrified little girl who needs someone brave enough to comfort her.

Gang: Lionhart

Afterschool Job: is a part-time worker for an anique sword shop owned by her father

Weapon: sharp twin blades passed on from her family

Magic Ability: can enhance any weapon to twice its normal strength and almist half its weight. In this case, she uses it on her blades to make them swift and barely visible to the naked eye.

Name: Robin Yuki

Appearance/bio:

neko-girl-neko-anime-characters-31010971-197-256.jpg

Robin grew up in a rich family. She got almost everything she ever wanted at a point of a finger. Although she may of been spoilt, she was also taught to defend herself. Her father gave her boxing and karate lessons almost every night when her mother wasn't around. One night when she was training her father said that he had to go out, so she waited for him in the room. Three hours later he never came back, so she walked out of the room to see the mansion wrecked to pieces. There was also dead bodies on the floor of her mother and father. She found a note on the floor saying that that was just a warning. A few weeks later A member of the Lionhart group came to the door and took her in. She's been with them ever since, trying to find the people who killed her parents. She's never smiled since then, either.

gang: Lionhart (Because I feel different. xD )

Afterschool Job: None.

weapon: Twin swords.

Magic ability: She can control Earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back