• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom /Casual] The World of Pokemon: A Pokemon Trainer Roleplay

NessieAlways said:
*pokes head in*
Hi!

I just wanted to say that I've read through this Rp and I'm really enjoying it!

@Wild Imagination

Kudos on making a fun Rp!

Wish you the best for the future!
Thank you! I appreciate you kind words and support. If you want to join (Which I know you do) I was thinking of have an official antagonist for the kids, a permanent rival trainer who can or is not associated with a team (Bad Guys). How would you feel about filling that role. This character would have their own adventure and constantly cause conflict for the kids, because.......that's what main antagonists do.

[QUOTE="Wild Imagination]Thank you! I appreciate you kind words and support. If you want to join (Which I know you do) I was thinking of have an official antagonist for the kids, a permanent rival trainer who can or is not associated with a team (Bad Guys). How would you feel about filling that role. This character would have their own adventure and constantly cause conflict for the kids, because.......that's what main antagonists do.

[/QUOTE]
I would love to join!

This seems so well organized and it's been fun reading so far!

The only thing is that I don't know if I'll have enough time for another Rp.

I'm already in quite a few and I had been thinking of starting a Pokemon one with the hype of Pokemon Go! (That's how I came across yours =P )

I don't want to join and then not be able to keep up with it since my schedule has been a bit hectic lately.

(Two of my cousin's are getting married and I'm a bridesmaid for both. I didn't know I would have duties to perform and such =S)

Maybe after all my hiatus is over, I'll poke back in here and see how things are going!

I really appreciate the offer though and if you still need someone by the time I get things settled I'll gladly jump on board with you if you'll have me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back