Castaways. (Stuck on an island RP)

Yea aswang would play a really great role in keeping our teamwork messed up which is a challenge like th rest of the story, especially since Anna already has someone who she doesn't connect with, maybe he is a aswang the next time he shows up and makes things worse? ect ect.

I like the rabbit to, I put up snares in my last post, it could work well with my plan on traps, sadly I didn't sharpen my sticks, less chacne they'll work in my favor <.< Lizard men is ok with me so long as Anna give an ok, but then again I'll just let it all work itself out :P

Alright, so I think before just throwing in whatever you come up with, just post your idea here first and get at least one other person to say it's an okay idea.

Name: Lola Mccay

Appearance: Short 5"3 bright yellow sundress with white flats,

long flowy black curls past her sholders layinging on her very pale skin.

Personality: Shy keeps to herself , very curious low self esteem, feels responsible for mothers death

Other: carries her deceased mothers picture everywhere she goes.

Form:

Name:
Giselle Rolan

Appearance:
Giselle is 5'7. She has a slender body, a toned stomach and tone legs from playing College Soccer. She has one tattoo on the inner side of her pinky that say "Promise" On the plane Giselle is wearing dark denim short shorts that show off her long toned legs, a black tank top and a deep Turquoise zip up hoodie with a pair of black Keds. She also has a thumb ring on her left hand, thats the only jewelry she has on.

View attachment 8155

Personality:
Giselle can be very hot headed, she's not one to sugar coat things. So if she doesn't like you, you will know. She isn't a very open person unless you are her friend. She feels that if your nice then everyone will walk over you. She's great at following direction and working as a team.

Other: Giselle has a small gash on her forehead from the crash.

Sorry. Right now the RP has been kind of dead so I don't know how well it will be to throw in another character. Especially after they had been all over that beach and hadn't found anything. So, I think I'm going to close accepting. I'm real sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back